- Aftermath: Lincoln is one of the 5 Great presidents (or Not)…
- That Was the Whopper Weekend That Was [Illustrated]
- Allen Ginsberg: The Interview, ➡ 1972 ⬅ [Republished by…
- The Second Lieutenant
- What I Saw: Notes Made on September 11, 2001 from Brooklyn…
- At Rushmore: "Only America... No other place"
- Something Wonderful: THIS IS WATER! by David Foster Wallace
- The Street by H. P. Lovecraft
Comments on this entry are closed.
Having increased her time on this mortal coil has only added to Alison Kraus’s beauty and richened that wonderful voice.
Grace is unmerited favor given to us by God through Christ Jesus. But (but!) we have to accept that gift, by changing our ways (repentance) and following in His path.
Allison’s voice is more pure than Ivory soap.
Amazing Grace,indeed. Bocelli and Krause,the deep and the sweet. Their faces match the power of their voices as they sing.
Gives you chills,in a good way.
WOW. That was powerful and beautiful.
Gerard- I bet the verse “was blind but now I see” rings especially true for you, after having successful eye surgery!
Thanks, Gerard. I needed that. I’m a Board Member of our HOA and I’m about to log into our Zoom Board Meeting. There will probably be some heated voices….we’re about to choose whether to sue some of our neighbors….and 4 minutes of Amazing Grace has soothed my soul, if just a bit.
I like johnny cash’s version better