« What might Russia realistically get from the USA if Vladimir Putin was the master hypnotist that Democrats make him out to be? | Main | Our students’ ignorance is not a failing of the educational system – it is its crowning achievement. »

March 31, 2017

Dominatrix Unchained: "That picture of Hillary is so freaky. Is that real? Where'd you get it?"

hillaryasdomin%20atrix.jpg

Angry woman with green hair! Angry woman with green hair!

Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!

Talk about Trypophobia. There is one too many holes on that stage.

I can't believe she's wearing naugahyde. taken right off the sofa that was in the rec room of my house in the 1950s

This is what happens in Planet of the Apes. No naughas were harmed in the filming of the altered timeline paradox thingy.

What's next?.....pierced nipples, and fart splitter underpants? It's so awkward to watch her maintain her relevance. - - -Althouse

Posted by gerardvanderleun at March 31, 2017 3:37 PM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

The author Tommy Christopher is wearing his version of the male pussy hat, or maybe he's a female that identifies as a male, and it makes her/his head look like a thimble.

Posted by: ghostsniper at March 31, 2017 11:47 AM

I thought that trade in naugahyde was banned by the UN after the wild Nauga was put on the endangered species list.

Posted by: Ray at March 31, 2017 11:59 AM

"What's next?.....pierced nipples, and fart splitter underpants?"

Oh gawd, oh gawd, oh gawd. I was having a perfectly fine...check that...a freakin' great Friday...some really nice sales...that even the miserable, cold rain couldn't ruin AND NOW I've got THAT fucked up mental image piercing my minds eye. Make it STOP, please make it stop, for the love of all things MAGA make it stop!

Posted by: TIM at March 31, 2017 12:28 PM

Here now, Tim...... calm yourself. Just breathe deep. Yes try breathing into a small paper bag.

Let it go.
Let it go.

And just drift away..... drift away.... there there....

Posted by: Vanderleun at March 31, 2017 4:17 PM

I dunno... But if it's real, and I sadly doubt it, a bucket of water thrown on that outfit and she'll never get out of it alive as it contracts!!!

Posted by: Dis at March 31, 2017 4:25 PM

" There is one too many holes on that stage."

No, as P. J. O'Rourke would say, "there's one too many parliament hos on that stage."

I'm with Tim and I'll take Gerard's advice but I don't think it's going to work.

Posted by: Denny at March 31, 2017 5:44 PM

Everyday I wake up and thank the good Lord above that woman is not now, nor ever will be, President.

Posted by: Leslie at March 31, 2017 7:21 PM

This reminds me of the joke emailed to me just yesterday: If you receive an email with the subject Naked Pictures of Hillary Clinton, don't open it. It's naked pictures of Hillary Clinton.

Posted by: Big Mo at April 1, 2017 1:05 AM

I received an email with the subject line: NASA - Pictures of Uranus, and I opened it.

It had pictures of Big Mo, and Hillary Clinton.

Posted by: ghostsniper at April 1, 2017 4:32 AM

We can laugh now, but this nation dodged a howitzer shell to the noodle. Just barely.

Posted by: Snakepit Kansas at April 1, 2017 5:47 AM

She was speaking at the Professional BusinessWomen of California conference,which makes that outfit even more oxymoronic. But then,it IS California. The PBWC explains a lot of that state's batshittery,female style. Bet every HR manager in CA is a card-carrying member. CALEXIT,please.

Posted by: Nori at April 1, 2017 7:24 AM

Some piece of furniture sacrificed its pelt for that suit.

Posted by: Jewel at April 1, 2017 8:42 AM

You gotta admit, the print blouse does soften the look...

Posted by: leeu at April 1, 2017 1:06 PM

No, no guys. She thinks she looks like Camille Paglia. Tough bitch, right?

Posted by: pbird at April 1, 2017 7:19 PM