« Listen to your inner cowboy [Bumped] | Main | BunnyDuck or DuckBunny? »

November 14, 2016

aahotfirstlady.jpg

Posted by gerardvanderleun at November 14, 2016 2:49 PM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

Now, she looks more like my kind of First Lady.

Posted by: Terry at November 11, 2016 3:15 PM

She looks a whole lot better than the current double wide.

Posted by: Snakepit Kansas at November 11, 2016 3:57 PM

I am ashamed to admit that I once said I was looking forward to an Obama administration because Michelle had nice legs and a nice ass during that first campaign. It wasn't a month after the election but what her derry-aire had expanded and had dragged her legs right along with it. She condemned me to 8 years of ugly, and that is why I voted for Trump. If Michelle had just looked as sexy after that first election as she did before the election ... wooosh! I'm not saying Hillary is anything close to hot, but by god I would have voted Democrat if Mooch hadn't gotten so damn fat.

Posted by: edaddy at November 11, 2016 5:24 PM

We won't have the Scabrous Duo to have us to kick around anymore.

Posted by: Jewel at November 11, 2016 5:33 PM

Edaddy,
You need help. Unless you are a testosterone consumed 17 year old with a fuck-book addiction, you are full blown loco-loco. There are MANY beautiful women of color that EASILY supersede damn near anything that represents contents within the Democrat Party. Although I prefer women of color, Michelle isn't in the top 1,000 of women I could put into that category. My wife is Asian and hot as a two dollar pistol, God bless her. Michelle and her boob belt fashion is horrid.

Posted by: Snakepit Kansas at November 11, 2016 5:49 PM

It's ironic and satisfying to imagine a presidential spouse who looks nice, vs. the tremendous lurch galley that the dems offer. Beauty is a gracious thing; liberalism is ugly to the core.

Marla and Ivana? Kicking themselves big time.

In case anyone is afraid of misogyny growing around here, you need to realize that honoring anyone is an uplifting thing. Debbie Downers notwithstanding, we're going to enjoy Mrs. Trump as the first lady.

Posted by: Casey Klahn at November 11, 2016 5:51 PM

Is that a 48 star flag? Just wondering...

Posted by: Casey Klahn at November 11, 2016 5:57 PM

Michelle Obama is quite an attractive woman,when she chooses to be. She ran off the rails for me when she came down the steps of AF1 on too many occasions looking so very casual. Very Casual. It's Air Force One. Air Force One. How many individuals on this planet get to walk down the ramp of AF1? Melania is a cultured woman who will be a gracious First Lady. Her ability to carbonate testosterone is rather a plus,I think.

Posted by: Nori at November 11, 2016 7:37 PM

A sense of style and class is something you are born with, or, that you can acquire with a bit of focus and work. Melania Trump, like millions of other women has it and I am looking forward to getting to know more about her and the Trump family.

On the other hand, we know more about the Obamas that we probably would have ever sought to know due to the constant flap about them. We've seen them in every possible light except in the bedroom....and thank God for that......and while Barrack is a good looking guy, his bride is something else altogether.

Michelle O is a pig and all you need to know about her beauty and sense of style is revealed in that iconic photo of she, Princess Letizia and Carla Bruni, ascending a set of stairs in Mallorca.

Posted by: Jack [TypeKey Profile Page] at November 12, 2016 8:50 AM

Oh, my. Looks like I'm history. Polishing my resume as we speak...

Posted by: MOTUS at November 12, 2016 9:00 AM

Might be the wrong flag. That would be the photogs fault, grabbing the first one found and put up. The studio is set, she comes in told to stand there, the lights are adjusted and thank for your time.

whether it was a goof or deliberate, ???.

Posted by: Vermont Woodchuck at November 12, 2016 9:59 AM

Official U.S. flags are never obsolete. You can fly or display any number of "stars" that you want. Obviously, federal buildings and military installations will fly the current flag, but civilians are welcome to fly historic flags any time.

Posted by: HH at November 12, 2016 2:52 PM

That will be the new flag (48 States) when Kali and Oregon secede. Good riddance to both.

Posted by: Terry at November 12, 2016 2:56 PM

Snake, dammit, my wife is smoking hot, too, but her husband wasn't elected to high office when I made that observation about Mooch. Hell, I might have even been a little drunk and just trying to look at the bright side.

Posted by: edaddy at November 12, 2016 5:30 PM

Well, I have to give Moochelle points for keeping it folksy and down-to-earth. Most likely she doesn't have time to make her own clothes, but she always dresses as if she did. Helps maintain rapport with the rabble, doncha know?

Posted by: Grizzly at November 13, 2016 3:13 PM