« Can We Escape from Time? | Main | Trump succeeded in large part because of three brilliant, super-tough, ultra-effective women: »

November 11, 2016

Ignoracracy

aaFashisome.jpg

The slogan chosen by their own champion, Mrs. Clinton, who chose to run her own campaign under the rallying cry “Stronger Together” — which, as anyone with a rudimentary familiarity with political history* will know, is precisely the essence of the Fascist idea, and of the ancient symbol, the fasces, that gave the movement its name and emblem. – waka waka waka

Posted by gerardvanderleun at November 11, 2016 10:01 AM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

I would bet that the snow flake holding the sign has a degree from a fascist university and is unemployed to boot.

Posted by: Terry at November 11, 2016 12:28 PM

Yeah Terry. And probably didn't vote, and is getting dark money to protest.

Posted by: BillH at November 11, 2016 1:06 PM

State control of all means of fashion is always bad.

Posted by: ghostsniper at November 11, 2016 2:52 PM

I bet you a Ben Franklin that moron couldn't define fascism in a coherent sentence. That dude heard it elsewhere and is repeating it.

Posted by: Snakepit Kansas at November 11, 2016 4:06 PM

It's a sign of the slimes.
Ignorance, conceit, enthusiasm, activism -- a tough combination to beat.
We need to organize and persevere in supporting OUR values.

Posted by: Howard Nelson at November 11, 2016 4:41 PM

"Fashionism." "Fashishista" "Fashiosm."

It's a Dadaist poem. The link author points out correctly that Hillary's late-coming slogan was entirely fascist in content. Stronger Together? F that sh!t. I'll take individualism any day.

When I went to the Trump rally in Spokane, and saw the first president I've ever seen in my lifetime, I wanted to be cool and calm walking past the protestors dressed up in Anarchist costumes. I couldn't help myself; I blurted out: "the American experiment is the most anarchistic form of politics that the world has ever known!" Individual freedoms, the capstone of our republic, are anti-centralized governance, and as close to anarchy as you can imagine, if you follow my meaning.

Anyway, I like young people, and I wanted to offer them something to chew on that might let in a bit of light.

Carry on.

Posted by: Casey Klahn at November 11, 2016 6:07 PM

He's another example of why I don't want to bring back the draft.

Posted by: OldFert at November 11, 2016 8:43 PM

@OldFert, fodder, being necessary for a successful modern war, must come from the ranks of those proven to be useful for no other purpose. He/she/it is front line material.

Same with all the females whining for combat arms positions.

Posted by: ghostsniper at November 12, 2016 4:04 AM

Yeah ghost. In the jungle we used the Loach to draw fire. In a desert war we could use these guys. Cheaper.

Posted by: BillH at November 12, 2016 8:53 AM

And let’s not forget the daily worship of the ignorati of the country’s largest fasces at the shrine of the country’s still pre-eminent fascist.

Posted by: Bill Jones at November 12, 2016 6:46 PM

That's @PizzapartyBen a well known Trump troll on twitter. He retweets everyone that takes the sign seriously.

Posted by: Tom at November 13, 2016 1:21 PM