« The Clintons — At the End of All Things | Main | Soul Food Eating Lesson for Hillary As the Days to Pander Dwindle Down to a Precious Few »

November 2, 2016

At this point, what difference does it make?

Anthony Weiner has checked into a facility for SEX ADDICTION treatment

Posted by gerardvanderleun at November 2, 2016 10:40 AM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

A safe place to hide until after the election, when he will be pronounced "cured."

Posted by: Fontessa at November 2, 2016 10:55 AM

Agree with F. He is apparently a loose cannon.

This dodge can him away from reporters and stall any law enforcement, lawyer, or court that wants to talk with him.

Posted by: KTWO at November 2, 2016 11:55 AM

I've been addicted for at least 50 years but never sexted anyone - I must be weerd.

Posted by: ghostsniper at November 2, 2016 11:59 AM

I ponder what the treatment is. Perhaps it is to look at the Howling Harpy in all her bare nekkid gory.

Posted by: Jewel at November 2, 2016 1:22 PM

Sex addiction is just another stupid Marxist deconstruction of language.

Hey, did you know that I suffer from projectile addiction. Yes, my friends, I am a projectile addict.

I will be checking myself into a projectile addiction clinic this weekend with other addicts just like me. Without shame we will quietly discuss the problems associated with our addiction in an understanding environment. Certainly, we will burn through many boxes of projectiles as we analyze the affects of our addiction ... and most certainly, we will consume a lot of post-clinical medication from little cold brown bottles with long necks and bottle caps.

Posted by: edaddy at November 2, 2016 2:10 PM

Let's hope that clinic doesn't have any teenage candy-stripers.

GaGator

Posted by: Anon43 [TypeKey Profile Page] at November 2, 2016 7:48 PM

Jewel, please remember there are people with tender sensitivities. Could you imagine a Rubens using something of that dissolution as a model? GACK!

Wiener is probably just working out some new perversions with a group of professional pervs.

Posted by: Vermont Woodchuck at November 3, 2016 3:59 AM

Gack? Is that dutch?

Posted by: ghostsniper at November 3, 2016 4:14 AM

That's the sound your stomach makes when it hits your epiglottis upon viewing the likes of a nekkid Hillary.

Posted by: Vermont Woodchuck at November 3, 2016 10:19 AM

Trust me, Mr. Woodchuck, there are no people with tender sensibilities reading American Digest, for which I am grateful.

Posted by: Jewel at November 4, 2016 4:11 AM