« PVC solvent is the nastiest substance I know of that's commonly found in regular construction. | Main | Who Says There's No Good News: Black Racist Bumped Off Racist News Network »

February 29, 2016

The "Religion of Peace" Takes a Sunday Stroll in Moscow

31B3547100000578-3469100-image-a-33_1456762715806.jpg

Horror in Moscow as burka-clad babysitter 'decapitates four-year-old girl in her care' - then walks through streets carrying her severed head and shouting 'Allahu Akbar'
The victim was a girl identified as Nastya M - and the child's 38-year-old nanny Gyulchehra Bobokulova, from Uzbekistan, has been arrested. The woman was seen pulling the severed head out of a bag and walking around near the entrance to the metro station as police moved in. According to local media, she shouted: 'I hate democracy. I am a terrorist. I want you dead.'

Posted by gerardvanderleun at February 29, 2016 10:16 AM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

More truth in advertising.

Posted by: Vermont Woodchuck [TypeKey Profile Page] at February 29, 2016 10:54 AM

I suppose they're still looking for the motive.

My first thoughts were: I hope MooSlam nannies don't suffer discrimination going forward. Kidding. Kidding.

Posted by: Casey Klahn [TypeKey Profile Page] at February 29, 2016 11:08 AM

My father worked for the CIA in Iran '53-'54. His views on the religion of peace after that learning experience, educated myself and our family that islam is a sadistic, murdering cult. Period. If you do not kill it, it WILL kill you.

Posted by: Terry [TypeKey Profile Page] at February 29, 2016 12:27 PM

I can agree with the hating democracy part as it robs you of your individuality and converts you to a herd member.

As far as killing them, let me know when they get in range. Otherwise, I'm not interested.

Posted by: ghostsniper [TypeKey Profile Page] at February 29, 2016 6:54 PM

"I suppose they're still looking for the motive."

It appears, so far, that they are going with "mentally unstable". Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

Posted by: pst314 [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 1, 2016 10:52 AM

Russia's children's rights commissioner Pavel Astakhov called the killing 'Monstrous and inexplicable', urging parents to carefully check on the mental state of nannies when they are hired.

I'm wondering how "we" check the mental state of those wishing to immigrate to our country.

Posted by: DeAnn [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 2, 2016 9:26 AM