« Pluralism is the proper ethos for America, multiculturalism is not. | Main | The conservative movement is dead because it no longer has a reason to exist. »

January 23, 2016

Excuse Me While I Throw Up: Peanut Butter and Jam Old Fashioned

p7448_column_grid_12.jpg
| Firebox - Shop for the Unusual

Posted by gerardvanderleun at January 23, 2016 11:21 AM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

Wine has its Ripple. Now, Bourbon joins the fray.

Just when I thought we were almost a civilization comes this!

Posted by: Casey Klahn [TypeKey Profile Page] at January 23, 2016 1:02 PM

You have to be a Millennial to drink that crap.

Posted by: Vermont Woodchuck [TypeKey Profile Page] at January 23, 2016 1:09 PM

Just wait until they discover Southern Comfort and Sloe Gin. Sweet barfin', boys and girls!

JWM

Posted by: John M [TypeKey Profile Page] at January 23, 2016 1:37 PM

That's what I remember old Fashioneds always tasting like. Haven't had one in 50 or so years. Quit drinkin' when it made me feel worse instead of better.

Posted by: BillH [TypeKey Profile Page] at January 23, 2016 2:07 PM

@BillH, for me it was the aftermath. I just couldn't take it any more.

Posted by: ghostsniper [TypeKey Profile Page] at January 23, 2016 4:46 PM

ghost - Don't know about you, but I pretty much drank up my lifetime ration before I quit. Probably gonna' kill me. I'm only 85 and do have some ailments.

Posted by: BillH [TypeKey Profile Page] at January 24, 2016 6:55 AM

Just what we need - another alcoholic kiddie drink.

Posted by: leelu [TypeKey Profile Page] at January 24, 2016 7:06 AM

Out of scientific(TM) curiosity, what flavour jam??

Posted by: leelu [TypeKey Profile Page] at January 24, 2016 7:08 AM

Leelu, probably toe jam. Mixed with belly button lint to give it some substance.

Posted by: Vermont Woodchuck [TypeKey Profile Page] at January 24, 2016 8:50 AM

And it's Woodchuck for the win.

Posted by: Van der Leun [TypeKey Profile Page] at January 24, 2016 12:27 PM

"Bottled in East London" no doubt with some dead pigeon ooze and how about homeless mucous?

Posted by: Doug [TypeKey Profile Page] at January 24, 2016 3:20 PM

When you absolutely, positively have to live in your parents' basement...

Posted by: ahem [TypeKey Profile Page] at January 25, 2016 7:16 AM