« The political task is a bit difficult, but not all that dire, necessarily. | Main | All journalism is a kind of fiction. »

May 2, 2015

Present-day blacks are angry about injustices committed not against them, but acts which may (or may not) have been committed against their ancestors.

Whites and others who aren’t black are expected to feel guilt for acts they did not even commit.

Inherited anger and/or guilt for acts in which one did not even participate is obviously a logical fallacy, but that doesn’t seem to matter to the race-hustlers and their enablers. Over the last half-century, the nation has spent billions in taxpayer funds on redressing racial grievances and blacks – as a demographic cohort – have been the beneficiaries of a vast menu of privileges and special programs available to no one else. None of this seems to have mattered – race-relations are at an very low ebb, and militant blacks are angrier than ever. The New Roots « The Thinking Housewife

Posted by gerardvanderleun at May 2, 2015 8:40 AM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

I can honestly say that I have never felt even 1 second of guilt for things I have never done.

If anyone should feel guilty it is the current crop whose retarded ancestors were taken in by their associates in their native land and sold to the highest bidder.

People that feel guilty for shit they didn't do, probably should. And they should be severely punished for that guilt, maybe even killed.

Posted by: ghostsniper [TypeKey Profile Page] at May 2, 2015 10:22 AM

They haven't spent "billions" in this effort...they have spent trillions. End this stupid shit now!

Posted by: indyjonesouthere [TypeKey Profile Page] at May 2, 2015 10:50 AM

And if I hear Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson ("Reverends"? my backside) sound off about "reparations" one more time, there will be trouble.

My father's family paid a steep price in blood, pain, misery, and death to free the slaves. And those so-called "Reverends" want me to hand over my wallet? Sorry, you parasites, but my dues were paid a century-and-a-half ago by a couple of Pennsylvania farm-boys, young men far better than than this soft suburban couch-potato.

The notion of reparations is even nastier when one stops to think that many white Americans (probably most white Americans, now) are the descendants of Central and Eastern Europeans who arrived here a generation or more after slavery was abolished. Yet the parasites want to bleed them, too? How low can they get? Oh, wait, we're talking about race-hustlers. Never mind ......

Hale Adams
Pikesville, People's still-mostly-Democratic Republic of Maryland

Posted by: Hale Adams [TypeKey Profile Page] at May 2, 2015 2:36 PM

Recapped this a good long time ago...

...that's about all I gots ta say about that.

Posted by: mkfreeberg [TypeKey Profile Page] at May 2, 2015 11:56 PM

There's a lot for modern blacks to be upset about, and I expect they are, but they appear mostly unaware of it.

What I mean is this: with unemployment still around 20% for blacks in America, massive racial violence against each other, collapse of the social order in the inner city, and general misery under completely misguided incompetents and malicious radicals in the cities they dwell, they have a lot to be upset about.

But they direct it outward toward other things because they've not only never been raised to think rationally or examine things logically, but taught nearly every day that they aren't to blame and evil white men cause all their misery. So they have no real tools to think through their misery, and what capacity they do have for systematic thought has been turned into racial hatred.

Posted by: Christopher Taylor [TypeKey Profile Page] at May 3, 2015 7:56 AM

"....they have no real tools to think...."

===================

They have the same *tools to think* that you and I have.
If they choose not to use them that is their fault, and blame.

**It resides inside their skull.

Posted by: ghostsniper [TypeKey Profile Page] at May 3, 2015 11:05 AM

I get what you're saying, but that's like saying "everyone has the tools to build a boat, its at the end of their arms"

Having a brain isn't the same thing as learning to think through logically and rationally in a linear fashion to a conclusion. That's a skill that must be taught; you learned it. I learned it. If nobody teaches you to think systematically and rationally, you tend to emote and think chaotically and intuitively. That's not necessarily bad, its just immensely limited and does not give you the ... tools... to deal with most of life.

They have a brain, just not the training to think through things rationally and systematically. They lack the teaching. Schools do not want anyone, let alone black youths, to think like that. And blacks call it "being white" when you reject irrational emotionalism.

Posted by: Christopher Taylor [TypeKey Profile Page] at May 3, 2015 9:31 PM

I work under the premise that adults know to treat others as they want to be treated. That axiom underlines everything in my life and I require it of others. If EVERY human being cannot live by that standard then they have no place on this earth.

When our son was 4 years old his hands learned to wipe his ass, and now that he is approaching his 40's he may be able to build a boat. He hasn't been a child for a long time. Grown people trashing other people's property is not the behavior of adults and everybody knows it. No learning required.

These people gambled, and won, that once again they'd be granted leeway by the establishment for their unacceptable behavior.

In a sane world the gov't drones that are paid to do a job should have been required to do just that and laid waste to all of the 2 legged animals that chose to NOT live by the standard rules of a civilized society.

When rules are not enforced there are no rules....and you end up with what the media and idiots refer to as anarchy. If we have anarchy (the absence of gov't) then why are we paying taxes?

Posted by: ghostsniper [TypeKey Profile Page] at May 4, 2015 6:04 PM

My uncle Louie Lozko, who's nom de plume or name of the feather was "Letsgo Lozko", raised bantam chickens.
He had this to say about the Nigger Thugs (as Blacks proudly refer to themselves):

"Don't get between the necks and the niggers if it goes to guns".

And the South shall rise again. Soon, I hope.

Posted by: chasmatic [TypeKey Profile Page] at May 6, 2015 12:37 AM