« "I have on my hard drive the picture of a man long ago dead" | Main | Signs of the Apocalypse: “A man was seen biting a Staffordshire Bull Terrier in Gloucester” »

December 7, 2014

Conduct an experiment:

sit still for five straight minutes.

It’s longer than you think. Now add darkness, and six other people, and you’re all violently attacking a woman. No one is allowed to leave, no one comes in, screams can’t be heard, and the victim is cutting up her back on the remains of a glass table that smashed to the ground when she was tackled. At the end of this nightmare the victim staggers out into the street. This even as the party inside is still going on – a party where there are no witnesses that saw Jackie leave, no one in the party that Jackie sought out for help. Outside Jackie is then convinced by three friends not to go to the hospital. The police are not called.
Journalist Exposed #RollingStone Rape Fraud But No One Would Publish It - GotNews

Posted by gerardvanderleun at December 7, 2014 7:58 PM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

"At the end of this nightmare ..."
I'll say. People with weak minds should not, Should. Not. use drugs or drink any alcohol stronger than 3.2 beer.
People that are not old enough to cope with the realities of sex-drugs-rock&roll should stay home.

That's one more reason the Sixties was the greatest decade. We all learned how to turn on, tune in, and not friggin' jump out windows because we saw God.

There was a lot of bootleg acid going around. Note: I never took acid, my thing was downers and junk. The savvy heads all had access to thorazine
( https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=chlorpromazine ) in case somebody freaked out. From England came acid laced with belladonna. That made for a scary trip, skulls with maggots crawling out the eye sockets set to a Busby Berkeley score.

The weak fell by the wayside. Nothing builds character like being around speed freaks on a four day meth jag.

Whoops, drifting a bit. Ahem, the point I am kicking around is that college kids and those lame enough to take Rolling Stone seriously do not have any foundation for coping with the vicissitudes of life. Yeah, I like that. I'm trying to incorporate more polysyllabic words in my writing.

I used to drink a lot in those days you see,
Yeah, that's the way the wind blows;
These days the only bar I ever see
Has got lettuce and tomatoes.
John Hiatt "Stolen Moments"

Posted by: chasmatic [TypeKey Profile Page] at December 8, 2014 3:49 AM

Well Chas, for all the sex, drugs and rock roll, the Boomers didn't do much for their future life and retirement. Unless one calls working the entrance of Wal-Mart retirement.

That Lefty shit fucked up a bunch of things and gave us Obama Feinstein, Boxer, Pelosi and Reid plus the likes of 'Tears' Boehner and McConnell.

I want to try the nest four years without a Government.

Posted by: Vermont Woodchuck [TypeKey Profile Page] at December 8, 2014 5:48 AM

Those details of the alleged "gang rape" were more than enough to tell me that it was a total fraud.

Stupidity and mendacity reign supreme in this day and age.

Posted by: DonRodrigo [TypeKey Profile Page] at December 8, 2014 7:06 AM

Chas is right that anyone that believes RS deserves what they get.
VW is right about the next 4 (thousand) years.
And DR is right as well.

So far everyone is batting 1000. Yay!!!!

Now, right after the author is tarred, feathered, set on fire, and dragged behind a truck til there's nothing left but a frayed and burning rope, on live TV, we can move onto more important things.

Posted by: ghostsniper [TypeKey Profile Page] at December 8, 2014 9:24 AM

"It also represents what has become evident in recent years: there is a serious problem with sexual assault on America’s college campuses."

According to FBI statistics rape is at a 40 year low but we are supposed to believe rape is common on college campuses.

Posted by: Ray [TypeKey Profile Page] at December 8, 2014 11:33 AM

Vermont: most certainly the Boomers squandered everything those who came before provided them.

This pretty much sums up my thoughts: Conservative values. Class Warfare is for dope-smoking commies. Stand on your own. No leeching. No whining. Fuck the hippies. Hanify

I made it through OK. When I wasn't walking around in Condition One, cocked and locked, I was hunting down prey. I get a few night dreams, like hounds of Hell scratching at my door but I got used to it. Nowadays I just kinda watch it all going down.

Posted by: chasmatic [TypeKey Profile Page] at December 9, 2014 12:22 AM

Virgil gave me a tour of several rings. Didn't have an immediate effect but later on it grabbed me by the short and curlies, pulling me up abruptly. You know that proficiency at cards is indicative of a spent youth. Then you get older.

Mencken got this right. "The older I grow the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom."

I think one is just luckier than others until that runs out.

Posted by: Vermont Woodchuck [TypeKey Profile Page] at December 9, 2014 3:12 PM