« Leftism is politicized envy. | Main | I'd no more join the Republican Party or support their aims than I'd join HerbaLife. »

December 10, 2014

a_gruber_lie.jpg
HappyAcres

Posted by gerardvanderleun at December 10, 2014 12:11 PM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

If this individual was as smart as claimed, he would have known to remove his glasses before sticking his head up his ass.

Posted by: Vermont Woodchuck [TypeKey Profile Page] at December 10, 2014 3:21 AM

Ah yes, the old liar's paradox. One of the few things I remember from Philosophy 101/102, mainly because I always found it amusing for some reason. Been around since about 600BC I believe. You would think a PhD would have heard of it and not fallen into it.

Posted by: BillH [TypeKey Profile Page] at December 10, 2014 8:26 AM

Lie to no one.
If it’s somebody close to you, you’re gonna ruin it with a lie.
If it’s a stranger, who the fuck are they that you gotta lie to them?

Posted by: chasmatic [TypeKey Profile Page] at December 10, 2014 10:13 AM

I've never thrown a punch in my life, but I believe I could make an exception for Gruber.

Posted by: Fontessa [TypeKey Profile Page] at December 10, 2014 12:49 PM

Fontessa: you are hereby awarded honorary membership in the Assholes Get a Punch in the Face Club.
If you are diligent and send me five bucks you'll advance to the level of chas•ma•ti•cian (chăs-mə-tĭsh′ən) n.
A person skilled or learned in punching people in the face who rate it.

Posted by: chasmatic [TypeKey Profile Page] at December 10, 2014 9:57 PM

Without lies as it's foundation this gov't could not have been built. Truth dissolves the mortar.

Posted by: ghostsniper [TypeKey Profile Page] at December 11, 2014 8:02 PM

Thank you chasmatic. I am honored to be a member of your fine organization, Assholes Get a Punch in the Face Club.

Posted by: Fontessa [TypeKey Profile Page] at December 12, 2014 9:59 AM