« After a shooting spree, | Main | Equality kills quality »

November 12, 2014

Secret of a Happy Marriage

a_wife.jpg

Posted by gerardvanderleun at November 12, 2014 8:58 AM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

She's the pillar of the family! Rock solid values, and an upright, fearless woman. Practically made of granite.

Posted by: Mother Effingby [TypeKey Profile Page] at November 12, 2014 9:42 AM

The secret to a long and happy marriage is a detached garage.

Posted by: ghostsniper [TypeKey Profile Page] at November 12, 2014 11:55 AM

One thing my uncle Letsgo Lozko taught me was:

"Never lay down with a woman that has more troubles than you."

Posted by: chasmatic [TypeKey Profile Page] at November 12, 2014 8:03 PM

I've been married 3x and even after my last attempt at martial bliss 7 years ago when I was in my late 50s, I'm still trying to figure out why I do things like this. Probably doing it out of a desire to "do the right thing" with another but had I not done the right thing with #2 and 3, I'd be walking around town being followed by a kid with a wheel barrow, hired to simply pickup the money that was falling out of my pockets. Right now trey hasn't spoken to me in about a week and I'm hoping she's planning her escape. l o l.

Posted by: Jack [TypeKey Profile Page] at November 13, 2014 7:31 AM

You guys should have learned the art of diplomacy a long, long time ago. LOL

Posted by: ghostsniper [TypeKey Profile Page] at November 13, 2014 6:17 PM

My late wife's favorite news photo was very old, a picture of Nikita Kruschev visiting an american farm. He was offering an handful of hay to two cows and the caption read; Kruschev visits farm, Kruschev third from left.

Posted by: Onthenorthriver [TypeKey Profile Page] at November 14, 2014 7:51 AM