« Europeans and their colonial descendants may pen laws of war, but only they are constrained by them. | Main | The great thing about World War 2 is that it ended »

September 11, 2014

Gays are 2.6% of the population, including Lesbians.

Not much to hang a sports league on.
But the motivation is essentially religious. Owners care more about being seen as one of the chosen, the Saved, the special, the “good White” who gloriously saves the downtrodden non-White, or Gay, or Muslim, or what have you, and thus performs the sado-masochistic (credit the tweeter Roissy/Heartiste retweeted) rituals of recycling, yoga, tofu, vegetarianism, jogging, etc. along with “racial cuckoldry” that makes up the religion of Racial Penance and Redemption.
Michael Sam and Denzel Washington: the Gay NFL and Black Equalizer | whiskeysplace

Posted by gerardvanderleun at September 11, 2014 9:30 PM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

Do you think those guys back in the 30s, they worried about the cultural mix?
As if what was happening in some yocky-dock country in the Balkans - ooh, the Muslims are this, the commies are that - as if that was gonna affect them having a roof over their heads and food on the table for their families?
If you didn't work you didn't eat. That's pretty basic.
Didn't have to think about injustices to migrant workers or whether women were getting paid the same or whether queers could get married. They weren't reluctant about calling some folks deadbeats, moochers, parasites, like, gee, it's gonna hurt their feelings.
People back then (including the women folk who were a hell of a lot stronger than the men sometimes) people had some clear understanding of morals, civic duty, work together-ness.
The kids even knew it: if you're in the lifeboat, it is best to have your hands on the oars.

Posted by: chasmatic [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 12, 2014 5:52 AM

HAH! Today's life boat better have a 150 hp motor on it or these fools aren't getting into the boat, much less row.

Posted by: Vermont Woodchuck [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 12, 2014 6:04 AM

The life boat of today for Amerikans is the Fed .gov. And when one enters that boat the chains are applied and not removed till death.

Posted by: Terry [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 12, 2014 7:32 AM

Actual homosexuals have virtually no power or input on the culture or government at large, its the leftist cheerleaders around them that carry their weight to a vastly disproportionate degree

Posted by: Christopher Taylor [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 12, 2014 9:08 AM

Actual homosexuals are vocal in their objections to the ruling narrative in the same proportion as actual Muslims are to the Jihad narrative. Fuck them.

Posted by: james wilson [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 12, 2014 10:07 AM

I was out running errands, in the line at Walmart for meds. Behind me comes this guy, looked like he was on a Polack bowling team. Mid-forties, wouldn't know matching colors if it bit him in the butt.
"Whassatcha got?" He asks, pointing to the cafe curtain rod I'm holding.
I spoke not a word, showed him.
"Oh" he sez, "thought it was one a them canes. My buddy has one with four feet".
"Yes, when we get older we lose equilibrium." I said (my mistake).
"Oh" he sez, "I lost my equilibrium when I had that aneurism, back in '97."
"You're lucky to be alive" sez I.
"I dunno, I'm waiting for them to come get me. Y'know, go up into space".
"I'm five foot ten." I said with finality, "you won't need any money up there."
He nodded sagely and I saw behind his eyes he'll be chewing on that for a while.
The art of conversation, one of my strong suits.

Posted by: chasmatic [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 12, 2014 10:15 PM