« America’s Colonial Class | Main | Al-Qaeda 2.0 »

July 19, 2014

Who Were the Ancient Bog Mummies? Surprising New Clues

a_tollandman.jpg

Tollund Man, for example, found in 1950 on Denmark's Jutland Peninsula and perhaps the most famous bog body in the world, still "has this three-day beard—you feel he will open his eyes and talk to you. It's something that not even Tutankhamun could make you feel," - - Nat Geo

Posted by gerardvanderleun at July 19, 2014 12:12 PM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

Who dared to leak this picture of President Obama in full work position?

Posted by: Stug Guts [TypeKey Profile Page] at July 19, 2014 9:38 PM

I reckon these were folks from another galaxy, sent down to observe and lay the plans for space alien invasion of the earth. That our planet is rich in natural resources suggests it was a desirable prize. Within the planetary system of these explorers time moved much slower than on earth which accounts for the retarded decay of the bodies.
Scientific experts found that at the times these intrepid explorers were here on earth great discoveries occurred in the medical and industrial fields. Nine out of ten agreed that major developments of civilization happened simultaneous to the aliens presence.
Much of the data collected has been suppressed by world governments as at Roswell New Mexico. Recent studies show that the Roswell incident was caused by rescue teams from the far reaches of the universe coming to claim their explorers.
I can only say so much without drawing attention to myself. I let the facts speak for themselves. http://dpjk.blogspot.com/2014/02/i-know-where-they-went.html
As a matter of self defense I always wear a magnetic belt buckle and carry a common garage door opener. These tools will thwart most of the advances made by such as the Dracos.

Posted by: chasmatic [TypeKey Profile Page] at July 20, 2014 5:17 AM

chas - My uncle always wore a cap made from bantam chicken feathers to repel Dracos.

Posted by: BillH [TypeKey Profile Page] at July 20, 2014 7:32 AM

Folklore and legends abound within my clan. They are passed down from father to son mouth-to-ear in low breath. "The Cap of Many Feathers" is one such. Consider yourself fortunate, Bill. Many have scoffed and many are found in graves six foot East and West and six foot perpendicular.

One reason my uncle Letsgo Lozko raised bantam chickens was for their mystic qualities. Several of his flock were used to predict the future while others merely predicted the past. Folks would come from far and wide to ask my uncle about their future. Pots of chicken soup were sold by acolytes and some fortunate pilgrims were able to own their very own bantam chicken. My uncle lived to the age of ninety-three, a number significant in Gematria, http://dpjk.blogspot.com/2013/09/pyramid-inches.html

These are legends ... or ... are they?

Posted by: chasmatic [TypeKey Profile Page] at July 20, 2014 8:38 AM

True, true all that you say. I admire your courage. Sad to say for me, for reading entrails I don't have the guts.

By the way, you'll see Them coming as bright-lit shadows in the blackest nights.

Posted by: Stug Guts [TypeKey Profile Page] at July 20, 2014 9:05 AM

I remember visits with my uncle, always with chickens around him. I once asked him why the chickens (I was an insensitive youth) and he replied:
"People look but do not see, listen but do not hear. The chickens dwell on a higher level".

In the rural areas of the Balkans tales are told with hushed voice about the "Roter Hahn", literally "red roosters". A figure of speech referring to "the flames of a burning building", so:
"setzt aufs Klosterdach den roten Hahn!" reads as "put the red rooster on the abbeys roof!" or "torch that convent down!"

I can't say more about this.

Posted by: chasmatic [TypeKey Profile Page] at July 20, 2014 2:16 PM

Some people just have way more fun than anyone else!

Posted by: pbird [TypeKey Profile Page] at July 20, 2014 4:31 PM

pbird: Ever since cancer struck me I have shifted my outlook. Sometimes I get to drifting but, what the heck, Rule 62 was meant for me.

Ship to shore, can't see the coastline anymore.
I shouldn't be here, I thought I made that loud and clear.

Posted by: chasmatic [TypeKey Profile Page] at July 20, 2014 11:42 PM