« You Will Know Them By Their Fruits –Matthew 7:15-20 | Main | Nobody Cares About This Foolish Girl. Now or Later. »

July 16, 2014

How Gay is America? Not So Much


How in the world can 2% of the American population end up dominating,
in many ways, an entire political party and entertainment pop culture? Because there is an answer to this. ....I mean, if you have knowledge that 2% of the country is gay, why would anybody do prime-time television programming oriented? That's certainly not mass appeal, so why would you do it? A-ha. You're not doing it for mass appeal. There's a political agenda behind it. This is my point. There's a political agenda to everything that the left does. And part of the political agenda is creating mirages, creating falsehoods, making what isn't true look real.
- - Rush Limbaugh

Posted by gerardvanderleun at July 16, 2014 2:24 PM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

Your Say

This is nothing but the tyranny of a very minor minority. Why not round them up and transport them to Iran or Russia.

Posted by: Vermont Woodchuck [TypeKey Profile Page] at July 16, 2014 4:03 PM

If the 2% dominate, it's because the other 98% don't care enough to resist, or enjoy being dominated. Simple activist - apathist arithmetic [now called 'math'].

Posted by: Stug Guts [TypeKey Profile Page] at July 16, 2014 4:17 PM

Well in the entertainment community, the percentage is closer to 50%, so they have an outrageously outsized voice there. Since our culture is driven by and controlled by entertainment, that means everything else is overly influenced. Yes, I'm saying that homosexuals control Hollywood.

And since the general culture - particularly the left - is largely dominated by sex, in any form without restriction, shame, or condemnation, that heavily affects their outlook as well. Even if they aren't homosexual, they view it as a harmless variant and all sex must be protected so they are part of the movement.

Posted by: Christopher Taylor [TypeKey Profile Page] at July 16, 2014 4:22 PM

Kill a few, the other's will vanish.

Posted by: ghostsniper [TypeKey Profile Page] at July 16, 2014 8:18 PM

What I find fascinating is how few genuinely gay and lesbian thespians are selected to portray gay and lesbian characters.

Blackface without the makeup.

Posted by: AGoyAndHisBlog [TypeKey Profile Page] at July 17, 2014 8:06 AM

Case in point: the couple in "Modern Family", pictured at the top of the post. Jesse Tyler Ferguson, the little redheaded guy who plays Mitchell, is gay. Eric Stonestreet, the rather larger gent who plays Cameron, is straight.

Posted by: Rich Fader [TypeKey Profile Page] at July 17, 2014 8:42 PM

Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)