« Transgender Dudes Don't Fool Chicks | Main | Eric Holder and Lois Lerner not only are liars, they're in cahoots. »

April 16, 2014

Empty Cradles

empty-cradle-by-corymarchand.jpg

In the West, it has been a matter of faith that we have too many humans.
Therefore, setting up abortion mills in the schools, putting girls on birth control and severely limiting our “carbon footprint” are ways to thin the herd. It’s eugenics with a smiley face. It’s also worked. If you look at the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) by country, you see that the West is well below replacement just about everywhere. The US is right at replacement, but that includes high birth rates amongst non-Asian minorities. White birthrates are well below replacement. Our nuts happen to think this is just a good start. - - The Z Blog

Posted by gerardvanderleun at April 16, 2014 11:16 AM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

Posted by: Donald Sensing at April 16, 2014 3:08 PM

I have 4 children and I was once called a "christianist breeder". Lovely.

Posted by: Leslie at April 16, 2014 3:26 PM

Any liberal school Arther, check with the school nurse.

Posted by: Vermont Woodchuck at April 16, 2014 4:10 PM

The USA population in 1950 was about 150,000
Now its about 330,000
What is the problem? We have too many people now!

Posted by: bgarrett at April 16, 2014 6:49 PM

Leslie wrote, I have 4 children and I was once called a "christianist breeder".

Here is your answer to that accusation:

"While it is true that the Bible teaches that children are a gift from God, I do not have four children because of my religious beliefs. Having studied evolution theory, it is more than obvious that the basic rule of evolution is simply, 'Whoever has the most kids wins.'

"So actually, my desire to have many children springs from godless atheism more than religious conviction. I am grateful that you have no or few children yourself, thus freeing resources for my offspring."

Posted by: Donald Sensing at April 17, 2014 7:06 AM

Good one, Don. My accuser was a militant homosexual "friend", who assumed much about me because I didn't fall in line.

I think I had them because I like them. Whoever has the most kids does win. They are a heritage, and a blessing in every possible way.

Posted by: Leslie at April 17, 2014 8:51 AM

Unfortunately, Whites, working class, intelligent folks, conservatives, people that make enough money to pay taxes, sigh, you know who I'm trying to describe, all us folks do not get breeding bonuses and the groups having the most offspring are not encouraged to have abortions. In fact a single mother with three or four kids makes more money than the administrators that hand her the checks.
Seems like a double standard, typical liberal thinking, that abortions are "good" for some folks and "bad" for others.

Posted by: chasmatic at April 17, 2014 9:37 AM