« Oh say can you see? | Main | The Way It Goes »

April 12, 2014

"I don’t respect the president or his office, and neither should you"

When you respect the Office of the Presidency, you are either respecting the president himself,
or you’re respecting this bloated perversion of a political station, one that has been used to murder and oppress. Respect? If anything, the office should be hated. Hated until some respectable person is elected by respectable voters to convert the monstrosity back to the limited, yet important, post that our Founders established. - - The Matt Walsh Blog

Posted by gerardvanderleun at April 12, 2014 4:56 PM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

It's to the point where it would be prudent to call for the abolishment of the presidency.

Posted by: Casey Klahn at April 12, 2014 10:17 PM

Casey, I am starting to think of it as a house infested with termites. After all the topical and temporary remedies are applied with no success, the only thing left is to fumigate the house. Erect a tent over the whole dwelling, pump in the poison gas and wait seventy-two hours or so. Every living thing within will be killed even unto the eggs and future generations. Hope the little critters haven't eaten so much of the structure that it will collapse in a few years. Drastic measures are called for.

Metaphor of the day. Not funny.

Posted by: chasmatic at April 13, 2014 4:26 AM

Apply the same process to the Capitol. During a vote for a pay raise to insure max attendance.

Posted by: Vermont Woodchuck at April 13, 2014 6:14 AM

American government changed completely in 1933. Now we are noticing? It has not gotten worse but rather aged exactly as it should have been expected to, only slower. That it has taken eighty years to arrive at this point is a testament to the greatness of the original model. And people.

Posted by: james wilson at April 13, 2014 10:22 AM

Respect is earned.
The govt has earned my contempt.

Posted by: ghostsniper at April 13, 2014 10:34 AM

@ ghostsniper> "Respect is earned." Precisely sir.

If anyone has any respect for government after the assault on the Cliven Bundy family in Nevada that person is either a fellow traveler or imbecile.

My wife and I were invited over to a friends home yesterday afternoon. When we got there they were noticeably somber and 'different'.

To make a very long story short, they informed us that their grandson (five year old boy) was at the Bundy ranch house at that moment in Nevada.

Anyway to get to the point, the information our friends were receiving directly from the scene from several friends is not yet out in the open. This "federal assault" should go down in history as one of the worst violations of the Constitutional Rights of American citizens in the history of the Republic.

I do not have more time today to discuss this nor do I want to endanger my friends, however, just one thing alone should raise the ire of any 'normal' American. That is this, the BLM destroyed the water supply the Bundy family built for the cattle. Then the BLM used helicopters to "herd" the cattle, which panicked the cows and calves into running to exhaustion/dehydration and death. Have you ever seen an animal die from dehydration? Two bulls were shot by the BLM cowards as being "dangerous".

There is much, much, much more to tell. Including the bravery of at least 1500 people who came to help the Bundy family defend their property their lives from this rogue Federal government.

I could not sleep last night thinking of all I learned. BIG story out there! Very big!

Posted by: Terry at April 13, 2014 12:08 PM

I wanna hear the long story, spare no detail.

Could this be the new millennial shot that's heard around the world?

A lot of people, millions, are stoked, primed, ready to ignite.

Just a little more pressure and the whole thing may go up.

It will be terrible.

The aggressive, whining, thieving, lying, beta statists will go down in flames screaming and cursing the whole way and I will be on the sideline shooting them through the eyes.

Cruel to be kind.

Posted by: ghostsniper at April 13, 2014 5:14 PM

James,

The rot goes back farther than 1933. Nineteen thirty-two and -three was only the elevation to semi-permanent power of faction that bought into the progressive mindset first peddled by Woodrow Wilson and his clique twenty years before:

The Croly Ghost

More and more people are seeing through the baloney being peddled by the progressives (or should I say, "regressives"?). But it will take time for the changes to come.

Hale Adams
Pikesville, People's Democratic Republic of Maryland

Posted by: Hale Adams at April 13, 2014 5:27 PM

Kinda makes me wonder, where were all the surveillance cameras at the Bundy Ranch?

I guess I don't really wonder; it does not surprise me that the feds shut down some commo towers and sats. The chickenshit feds with all their brass buttons, they have to do their dirty work when nobody can see 'em.

Terry: keep the truth coming, just watch your back. I am very serious saying that. I've worked around spooks and they play for keeps.

Posted by: chasmatic at April 13, 2014 5:30 PM