« Time in a Bottle | Main | Curly of the Three Stooges: The Funniest Guy in the World »

April 10, 2014

Hillary Clinton's Record

"Her primary achievement is that she was a doormat." -- Rush Limbaugh
HillaryDoormat.jpg

Posted by gerardvanderleun at April 10, 2014 10:53 AM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

Although she does look well trod on and i would never have voted for her and she would have never gotten her version of Health care passed. I could have found it in my heart to forgive her for her failings, if she had only been a strong woman and castrated Billy boy after one of his many indiscretions.

Posted by: Kelvin at April 10, 2014 11:37 AM

Well.... she was also on the board of directors of Walmart, and you know how the democrats hate Walmart. or at least they say they hate walmart to get votes.

Posted by: Hill A. re at April 10, 2014 3:26 PM

That such a person has ascended to the heights she has is testimony to the horrifying depth of debasement this country has fallen to.

Posted by: ghostsniper at April 10, 2014 8:14 PM

In conversation, I always refer to her as Mrs. Clinton.

It's easier to hit them once you get 'em out of the bushes, I always say.

Can't top Mr. Limbaugh for succinct, but I'm with ghostsniper in spades here.

Posted by: TmjUtah at April 10, 2014 9:21 PM

Need some help with this: Are they still married?

Her supporters are so consistent with this "You have no right to ask anything," so heavy-handed with declaring what is & is not to be discussed, and they win at it so often, that I really don't know. Not that I care -- unless she runs. Then I think the country has a right to know.

Posted by: Morgan K Freeberg at April 11, 2014 12:13 AM

Morgan: I think their marriage became a business arrangement as Slick Willie left office. Hils had plans for future career and Willie had money-making on his mind. Somehow they determined that a divorce would not serve their aspirations. Just like with Gore, "follow the money" will yield the most answers.

A shitbird with a million dollars is still a shitbird. Some don't care what they do or how they gain the money.

Posted by: chasmatic at April 11, 2014 5:17 AM

That doormat should have dried bloodstains and dirt all over it.

Posted by: Ray Van Dune at April 11, 2014 6:21 AM

She's had no great accomplishments, she's done nothing in her life except be given great things and be married to a president. She's the worst sort of person according to feminists, but they love her. Its sad, really.

But if you confront a leftist on her lack of accomplishments, they're struck dumb; they've always just assumed her greatness without considering what it might be.

Posted by: Christopher Taylor at April 11, 2014 8:18 AM

My money is down on "first Lesbian married to a Muslim Brotherhood mole".

She gets rid of Bill. Can't really go with "first (white) woman president"; no zing in race for white Democrats unless they are buying them, or claiming that Republicans are bringing chains. She marries the ex-Mrs. Weiner. Lays down the full monte Muslim Outreach/MultiCulti eight card poker hand. Gives the cameras something to look at other than an aged hack carpet bagger.

Marrying ex-Mrs. Weiner would very possibly be her first genuinely joyful act since moving to Arkansas, truth be told.

Crazy? We live in an Onion driven reality.

You heard it here first.

Posted by: TmjUtah at April 11, 2014 6:26 PM

I'm down with that, Utah.

Posted by: vanderleun at April 11, 2014 6:30 PM

@Utah, as insane as that plot sounds, in today's warped climate it is in perfect alignment with reality. Sometimes, er, most of the time, it seems I am trapped in an alice in wonderland universe. If I turn off the innertoobs it all goes away.

Posted by: ghostsniper at April 12, 2014 3:55 AM