« It's hard to know what the Democratic Party stands for anymore. | Main | Taken Pictures »

August 29, 2012

"If I'm Joe Biden or Eric Holder, and I value my brain pan,"

"I'm not going to be within 2 statute miles of Barack Obama for the last 10 days of the campaign. Causes need martyrs, and omelettes need eggs." -- Velociworld: Pop! Goes The Weasel

Posted by gerardvanderleun at August 29, 2012 9:52 PM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

Oh, I hope nothing physically bad happens to him. I want him healthy so he can feel the real pain of rejection coming his way. Then, I want him to wander the land for a few decades until his obvious mental illness becomes transparent to all, like a certain peanut farming motherfucker.

Posted by: Casca at August 30, 2012 2:46 AM

Casca, let him wander the Kenyan lands. He can find his roots and live with his brother.

Posted by: Peccable at August 30, 2012 5:50 AM

Velociman was not suggesting that the magic bullet had been made which could take out The One, only that sympathy could be gained from collateral damage.

A narcissist is incapable of feeling the transformative experience of rejection. It is anger he will feel, not humility. My recollection is that Adolf was quite upset that his flock had let him down, and happy to see the place ruined in it's state of ingratitude. Lowering the sea levels is a bit out of their reach, but opening the flood gates is not.

Posted by: james wilson at August 30, 2012 9:35 AM

james wilson

I think that's why those Downfall bunker videos everyone re-subs seem to resonate so well.

Posted by: monkeyfan at August 30, 2012 8:44 PM

Even though I know that Obama will be the worst ex-president ever, worse by the end of next February than Carter will ever be, I can hardly wait for him to get started.

Posted by: pfsm at August 30, 2012 9:41 PM

The toxic and malvolent executive orders, and the littany of pardons that we will see flow from the WH from November to January will be breathtaking.

We can be assured that Eric Holder and the other criminals who are responsible for Fast and Furious will never be brought to justice.

James is correct -- he will feel ZERO humility. It will be rage and resentment.

We will be assured, repeatedly, by the media, that we are, alas, still a very racist and backwards nation. Anger and violence in the streets will be encouraged. Just like they encouraged the Occutards.

And exactly one day after Romney takes office, all of a sudden our crashed economy, the unemployment rate, the ruined (for forever?) housing market, high gas prices, and soldier deaths in the ME -- it will all be front page news again, for the first time in 4 years. The press will once again, after a 4 year hiatus, become the vigilant watch dogs of our government.

But it will all be worth it. As I have been saying since the very beginning of the primaries.....ABO 2012. Let's get this done.

Posted by: southernjames at August 31, 2012 6:00 AM