« Prayer Over Coffee | Main | 10 of Thomas Friedman's Dumbest "Big Ideas" »

May 3, 2012

Who is Julia and why am I paying for all her sh*t?

julia.jpg

Julia at age 27 is an idiot who can’t locate a Target store where her birth control is a measly $9 per month. So she has to have everyone else pay for it or something. Because otherwise women will die and the streets will run red with their blood. Or something. -- Naked DC

Posted by gerardvanderleun at May 3, 2012 11:39 AM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

Geez, why'd he have to pick both my daughter's name and her life to make the point? We tried, we really tried. All I can say is, "I'm sorry. Truly sorry."

And I mean that, too. Sincerely.

Posted by: Jewel at May 3, 2012 12:49 PM

You know the old saying, "behind every beatiful woman, there's somebody who has to deal with her @#$%".

With BarryO, you're that somebody. He wants life to be fair, even if the government has to make it so, so every woman's a beauty, because every woman will have that somebody.

Posted by: John A. Fleming at May 3, 2012 1:07 PM

Don't worry Jewel. This is a blip in time. At some point, she's going to have to get her ass out on the corner and start working.

Posted by: Casca at May 3, 2012 2:18 PM

"behind every beatiful woman, there's somebody who has to deal with her @#$%".

John, you're making my day. That reminds me of a 4-times married guy I worked for (another hopeless romantic) who remarked of a beauty we once saw on the street, "Somebody somewhere thinks she's a pain in the ass."

My other favorite concerns a sunny day sitting on my front stoop in Oakland when an old guy who looked like Popeye walked by at about the time we both were arrested by the sight of a gorgeous young college student on the other side of the street.

Without missing a beat he looked at me and intoned "Distance lends enchantment."

Words to live by - and you're right that the current crop of princesses are gonna look like Wise Women in comparison to what the Democrats want to raise.

Posted by: Rob De Witt at May 3, 2012 3:13 PM

Reason's follow up to that chart.

Conservatives will probably hate it just as much as the Obama version.

Posted by: Rally at May 3, 2012 6:40 PM