« Gothic High-Tech | Main | Missing: »

May 8, 2012

"Since you’re so brave to offend Christians, are you equally brave to offend Muslims and Jews? We dare you."

"Jon Stewart thought he was being cute when he displayed a manger scene

in front of a woman'€™s genitals to mock those allegedly ignoring the 'war on women,'" said Bozell.  "If he'€™s such a daring political comedian, he should demonstrate his boldness by performing the same routine, but this time with a Koran and the Torah. Otherwise he is not only a bigot but also an outright coward." -- CNSNews.com

Posted by gerardvanderleun at May 8, 2012 8:38 PM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

People still watch Jon Stewart?

Posted by: flyoverpilgrim at May 8, 2012 9:16 PM

There isn't a liberal TV host that needs to buy a jockstrap.

Posted by: Peccable at May 9, 2012 5:53 AM

Stats would indicate that the Progs in fauxtainment have so alienated most conservatives, and many "moderates"(whoever the hell those lukewarm people are, spit), that their audience, and with it their income, has dwindled. Starve them with indifference, and with aggravation of their sponsors for taking dollars from your patronage to put the filth on the screen.

Posted by: twolaneflash at May 9, 2012 6:08 AM

I can't stand his show, myself. The smarmy, look how clever I am, schtick, was fresh in the mid-70's when SNL first came on the scene. That was 35 years ago.

But Stewart is a huge star, and a whole lot of younger (under 30) types actually view his show as a source of their daily "News."

To try put him in the category of MSNBC or Newsweek, is ignorant. I would bet that a lot more people watch the Daily Show than listen to Rush Limbaugh.

Posted by: southernjames at May 9, 2012 9:01 AM

"I would bet that a lot more people watch the Daily Show than listen to Rush Limbaugh."

Define, "people".

Posted by: I-RIGHT-I at May 9, 2012 4:04 PM

um....how about "potential voters?"

Posted by: southernjames at May 10, 2012 3:24 AM

southernjames, potential voters are nothing more than an unexpelled farts.
And the numbers for the Daily Show don't match up with your posit about Limbaugh.

Posted by: Peccable at May 10, 2012 7:16 AM