« How We Live Now | Main | Biden: 'If I Want To Be President Of The United States I Could Be' »

May 16, 2012

"Q: What’s the name for a pervasive pattern of violent black-gang-on-white-bystander racial attacks?"

A: "€œrandom"€. -- Y.O.B. « Gucci

Prince Of Petworth -- €“ Another Disturbing Assault in Logan Circle, DC

Posted by gerardvanderleun at May 16, 2012 12:28 PM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

I thought the term was "isolated incident"

Posted by: One of those tards at May 16, 2012 1:07 PM

Another one just happened the other night in Tampa. Young soldier's car broke down. As he was walking to his apartment complex, a gang of four "youths" jumped him. Video of the whole thing was captured on a security camera.

I almost LOLed when the local news anchor chick said pinning down the identity of the youths was going to be made that much more difficult because they were wearing hoodies. I wonder if that makes her a RACISSS! If our President had four more sons, they would look like those four youths!

Posted by: southernjames at May 16, 2012 3:32 PM

15%.

Hitler had better odds attacking Russia, even if he was already hip deep against England.

Posted by: TmjUtah at May 16, 2012 5:13 PM

Chicago, Manhattan, D.C., gun free zones. NJBN.

Not much wilding going on in Florida.

Posted by: james wilson at May 16, 2012 6:30 PM

The first day Obama leaves office will be the beginning of an ugly and probably violent period in the US.

Romney will be tested like no other President!

As for me;

Posted by: Rocky at May 16, 2012 9:17 PM

Nah, go read the article, then read the comments. This is the Eloi and the Morlochs. The whites can't admit that this is the bottom half of negritude, and so will continue to be fed upon until they do. None of the South, and very little of the Midwest is like that.

Posted by: Casca at May 17, 2012 4:30 AM

Haha, the peckerheads who run that place deleted my comments. Hell, I was just giving them survival tips.

Posted by: Casca at May 17, 2012 12:38 PM

One thing I'd prefer to say is that,Thanks for the guidelines

Posted by: Payton Kong at February 21, 2013 2:21 PM

Hi my family member! I want to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include almost all significant infos. I’d like to peer extra posts like this .

Posted by: Pandora Varnadoe at September 1, 2013 10:08 AM