« The Know Nothing and Glad of It Party | Main | "May the pork be with you" »

May 26, 2012

‘It’s Not A God Damn Joke!’: Penn Jillette Destroys ‘Beyond Hypocritical’ Obama Over Marijuana Laws

“Do we believe, even for a second, does anybody believe that if Obama had been busted for marijuana, under the laws that he condones, would his life have been better?
… If he had been busted under his laws, he would have done hard fucking time. And if he had done time in prison, time in federal prison, time for his ‘weed’ and ‘a little blow,’ he would not be President of the United States of America. He would not have gone to his fancy ass college. He would not have written books that sold millions and millions of copies and made millions and millions of dollars. He would not have a beautiful, smart wife. He would not have a great job. He would have been in fucking prison, and it’s not a god damn joke! People who smoke marijuana must be set free. It is insane to lock people up.” -- Mediaite

Posted by gerardvanderleun at May 26, 2012 11:14 AM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

He has a beautiful, smart wife? When did this happen?

Posted by: Rich Fader at May 26, 2012 12:25 PM

And by the way, Barry is Exhibit A proving that smoking the weed does not automatically make you cool.

Posted by: Rich Fader at May 26, 2012 12:42 PM

That was my first thought too, Rich. She's a beard. I also thought that he'd get along fine as a prison bitch. One suspects that he already embraces the repertoire.

Watching this asshole self-destruct over the coming months is going to be an adventure. He'll be hitting the bong harder than ever.

Posted by: Casca at May 26, 2012 1:11 PM

I thought to myself, "Self.... put up a remark in that item that says something like 'Beautiful smart wife' observation slammed in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...." But then I thought, "Nah, let it happened naturally within the first couple of hours. It's a Saturday so it'll be slow."

And Voila!

Posted by: vanderleun at May 26, 2012 4:26 PM

Do you really think Barry Obama was ever in any danger of being looked at twice by the police? Somehow, I don't think he was.

Posted by: I-RIGHT-I at May 27, 2012 4:19 AM

Mike might be beautiful if she and Hilary were the last women on earth. Or not. And smart too, graded on the afirmative action curve. But not smart enough to keep her mouth shut.

I'm sick of them all. It seems to me that a bachelor, for the first time, could have a real advantage running for the Presidency. Pat Nixon was the last one to have the class not to intrude herself.

Posted by: james wilson at May 27, 2012 4:11 PM

It's not that Michelle Obama is Basil Woolverton cartoon ugly (like, say, Debbie Wasserman Schultz...oops, did I say that out loud?) or Joe Biden stupid. It's just that I find the hype ever so slightly overdone.

Posted by: Rich Fader at May 30, 2012 2:23 PM