« Fair Warning: Am Yisrael Chai, veNetzach Yisrael Lo Yeshaker | Main | Why do men become communists? »

April 21, 2012

ANN BARNHARDT Is Looking for a Few Good Billboard Partners

"If you are interested, shoot me an email with an idea of what you would want to do and I'll put you in contact with my account rep at the billboard company. Communists need not apply! It really is a fun and satisfying way to exercise your First Amendment freedom! Here's the pic. You would be replacing the TOP billboard." -- Barnhardt.biz - Commodity Brokerage
BillboardsBoth.jpg

Posted by gerardvanderleun at April 21, 2012 11:51 AM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

Damn! I love that woman! If I had any spare change that would sure be a good place for it.

Posted by: Hunt Johnsen at April 21, 2012 12:37 PM

@Hunt,
Agree completely, she's fearless. She has a great post up on Jon Corzine as a bundler for The Jug-eared Jesus.
By the way, you produce some cool looking kayaks.

Posted by: JimBobElrod at April 21, 2012 3:44 PM

Glad Ann is my political ally not my wife. She'd stomp a mudhole in my a** and turn around and stomp it dry again just for general principles. Girl can bring some political snake n' nape on the commie in chief and his band of miscreants .

Posted by: bill at April 21, 2012 3:49 PM

So I get up to take a leak and, before I go back to bed, I decide to check out your site. And what do I see? A post on Ann Barnhardt. Haven't been on her site for quite a while so I decide to check her out. Today she posts:

"Music is like sex. Music has the power to lift our hearts to heaven where we can literally join with the angels in their hymns of praise. Conversely, just as with sex, music can plunge us into hell itself. And finally, like sex, specifically masturbation, music can turn us into empty, hollow shells, ever more numb, ever more turned in upon ourselves, ever more dead to the world around us."

Now, Ann has already informed her readers that she is a virgin. So now we can place her observation about music in it's proper context. And just what is that context? If I can stop laughing at the possibilities I'll let you know.

Speaking of masturbation: I'm going back to bed.

Posted by: m. silo at April 22, 2012 9:55 AM

First sentence alone is enough. The rest of the verbiage is just overkill.

No, really, just the first sentence packs a punch. The rest of the signage just narrows the audience dramatically, so ditch it.

Posted by: Don Rodrigo at April 23, 2012 12:18 PM