« England Swings (By Its Neck) Like a Pendulum Do | Main | Have Bats AND Balls »

August 9, 2011

Sluts, Whores, Perverts and Other Slutwalking Progressives: A Zombie Masterpiece

slutwalkers.jpg
Believe it or not, some of the more "attractive" sluts.

Zombie went to the San Francisco Slut Walk So You Didn't Have To:
The First Thing You Need to Know: SlutWalk is a protest against something that doesn't exist. We're all supposed to be ANGRY! that society blames the victim for being raped. But hang on just a minute. Seriously, does that even happen any more? Not really. It hasn't happened for a long time. In Western culture, we blame the rapist. -- Deconstructing SlutWalk: San Francisco, August 6, 2011

Posted by Vanderleun at August 9, 2011 8:45 PM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

This is all too complicated for me.

I recommend cats.

Posted by: rickl at August 9, 2011 9:56 PM

I read where Conservatives are more likely to reach out to Liberals to find a relationship than Liberals are to reach out to Conservatives.

Well, I would rather die alone than spend 5 minutes with a single one of those "sluts".

Guess I'm just not open minded enough.

Posted by: Mumblix Grumph at August 9, 2011 10:32 PM

The key sentence of the quote is, "In Western culture, we blame the rapist." This is quite true. Contrast this with Islamic culture. I would love to see a Zombie photoshoot of a slutwalk in Tehran or Cairo.

Posted by: Grizzly at August 9, 2011 10:37 PM

Sluts R Us.

You deserve a slut today, at McDonalds.

Posted by: Cilla Mitchell, Galveston, Texas at August 10, 2011 4:37 AM

That's one of the things I love about the South. No real Southern woman would participate in anything of the kind. As for rapists, we take care of that sort of thing in-house.

Posted by: Casca at August 10, 2011 6:34 AM

It's a mans world...Lets f#ck it up!

That's my favorite.

Posted by: sTevo at August 10, 2011 9:46 AM

The liberal world is full of faux-injustices that they keep on life support. For instance, ABC's "What Would You Do?" is unwatchable for anyone with discernment and who's not clueless. One thing they do is they manufacture instances of bigotry that rarely happen in real life anymore, especially in the environs where they like to film. This contrivance is outrageous and a huge disservice to all.

Posted by: Don Rodrigo at August 10, 2011 10:43 AM

The "dude" in the middle with the bow tie, isn't that Tim Robbins?

Posted by: Don Rodrigo at August 10, 2011 11:06 AM

It's nice to see hallowed tradition carried forward. And under the banner of "revolution" no less. When I was in my freshman year in college back in the Golden State (that would be 1965) I attended my first - and only - protest march in Berkeley in the Fall of that year. There were over 200,000 people there. The causes and rhetoric of that event matched closely that of this event. Virtually all of the leftist groups represented in the Slut Walk were present at the anti-war march in '65. Including the various sex befuddled loons we see today. And they weren't more demure or nuanced back then. Their cause was a minor matter to most participants in 1965 so their message didn't get much play but today, now that the war is long over and the leftist march thru the culture is nearing completion, their cause is front and center.

I lived in San Francisco from 1966 to 1974. My second apartment in the city was at the corner of Frederick and Cole which is about one-and-a-half blocks from the corner of Haight and Ashbury. That was in 1967 and I got to witness up close and personal the "cutting edge" of the counter culture. Its mores, fashions and message have remained intact from that day to this with no significant change.

The last time I visited S.F. was in 1991. The whole "Summer of Love" thing had disappeared and the Haight had turned into a sort of yuppy enclave. I drove up to Marin County that day and visited Fairfax and San Anselmo and discovered that the "Summer of Love" hadn't really vanished at all but had simply moved north about 20 miles. The people up in Marin had preserved that whole culture. It was like visiting Williamsburg and seeing all the people dressed up and acting like it was 1776. Except the aging hippies were dead serious about the matter. They were living it - not play acting. And these people have passed their traditions on to their children and grand children. Those are the people we see in those photos that Zombie posts.

Posted by: scory at August 10, 2011 11:56 AM