« Obama's Speech: The Althouse/Reynolds Duet | Main | A Word from Our Sponsor »

June 16, 2010

It's Summer. Time for Some BoatLinkDrinks

[NSFW: Not Safe for Wife.]

Posted by Vanderleun at June 16, 2010 1:06 AM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

The movie about the Great Piano Scam cannot be watched from whatever country I am currently in, so says the message I get on the page when I click play.....feel to frown I do.

Posted by: Jewel at June 16, 2010 5:56 AM

Hot chicks shouldn't wear CCCP shirts. I'm afraid she's with Rangel's Raiders.

Posted by: JD at June 16, 2010 6:05 AM

However, she does look a hell of a lot better than Charlie " the tuna".

Posted by: Anonymous at June 16, 2010 6:08 AM

Perhaps, Gerard, you could post a caveat about the piano scam video not playing, and include this link to the story:

Posted by: Jewel at June 16, 2010 6:13 AM

And Astro's name was Tralfaz, before the Jetson family scooped him up off the street.

Posted by: Andy at June 16, 2010 9:09 AM

Thanks Jewel. Swapped the links.

Posted by: vanderleun at June 16, 2010 9:18 AM

And happy birthday G-man. There's cake at my place....I'd offer to let you lick the bowl, but, well....never mind.

Posted by: Jewel at June 16, 2010 1:03 PM

I'm not crazy about the CCCP t-shirt, unless her name is Camille Carla Charlotte Peterson.

Apart from that, nice!

Posted by: rickl at June 16, 2010 4:57 PM

OK, I gotta say it, and I'm not sorry:

Baby Boomers who made a virtue of higher education, while using it to dodge the Vietnam War, are now shitting on kids who believed their bullshit about higher education being a virtue instead of just a dodge of the Vietnam War.

"Heh, heh, heh.... You stupid kids ain't gonna get a job with that Liberal Arts degree, and their ain't no draft! You believed our bullshit making cowardice a virtue! Heh heh heh... Stupid kids these days want everything: a job and not getting shot by Charlie! We were happy just not getting shot by Charlie in the good ol' days...."

Posted by: Gray at June 16, 2010 7:14 PM

The chicks are hot; the guns aren't - except maybe physically.

Weapons for self defense? Sure. But drooling over them?

Posted by: Fletcher Christian at June 16, 2010 11:39 PM