« Soon to be the most sought-after undisclosed location on Earth | Main | No Mas Zombietime @ LGF: When the Girls Talk About the Boys »

October 8, 2009

Andrew Sullivan, Writer & Ghost Writer

Writer: Love Makes You Creative, Sex Not So Much
As I finally collapsed into my lover's arms with the final orgasm that drained every last drop of desire or need from my body and soul, I understood for the first time why the French call coming "le petit mort". -- The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan

Ghost Writer: How to Lose Bum Weight Fast & Keep a Curvy Shape
There is nothing that people find more alluring than a nice, curvy, firm butt. Thankfully, this butt is now within the reach of every person.

The first step: You have to fight the flab on your butt with glute specific exercises. -- ImaginaryFriendShop.com

Posted by Vanderleun at October 8, 2009 10:13 AM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

Yuck. Some people can sure pave paradise. And just why would anyone want to hear about AS' huffings and puffing?

Posted by: retriever at October 8, 2009 11:37 AM

My eyes are burning. Don't ever post anything by that moron again. Petit Mort -- B$, Big Death hurry and save us from this driveling fool.

Posted by: Fat Man at October 8, 2009 12:50 PM

Eeeewwww.

Posted by: Roderick Reilly at October 8, 2009 1:08 PM

Hey, you said you weren't going there. Impure!

Posted by: Velociman at October 8, 2009 3:20 PM

So. The best way to distract Sullivan's brain is to keep his mouth occupied for 12 hours.

You first.

Posted by: Gagdad Bob at October 8, 2009 7:37 PM

I sometimes chekecd his site, mostly because it was a part of the debate due to the volume of his readers.But I have never been a huge fan. First, his vitriol towards anti-war voices leading up to the Iraq War was excessive. Secondly it seems 90 percent of his blog entries are one sentence long statements with a link to a piece he wants to suggest. But, for whatever reason, people read him. He does jump around a lot. He was @ Time for a short while, before going to the Atlantic. Bloggers these days are being moved around faster than pro athletes.

Posted by: Lexi at July 13, 2012 6:20 PM