Ballooning: Now and then.
I’m going with then.
- Aftermath: Lincoln is one of the 5 Great presidents (or Not)…
- That Was the Whopper Weekend That Was [Illustrated]
- Allen Ginsberg: The Interview, ➡ 1972 ⬅ [Republished by…
- The Second Lieutenant
- What I Saw: Notes Made on September 11, 2001 from Brooklyn…
- At Rushmore: "Only America... No other place"
- Something Wonderful: THIS IS WATER! by David Foster Wallace
- The Street by H. P. Lovecraft
Comments on this entry are closed.
The future was so much more promising in the days Nancy made that video. Better times.
On calm spring, summer, and fall days we get hot air balloons floating above our neighborhood. I even have video of one that floated over our next door neighbor’s house and eventually ours.
Luckily there are no big trees around us.
Or you could just fly an eight thousand liter hydrogen ballon indoors.
The other Sinatra like to fly too:
True story. I had a friend who was out in his ‘garden’ showing me his plants. We kept hearing this whoosh sound and I suggested it was a buck deer. WHOOSH got louder and louder. We looked around but didn’t see anything moving. Then, the shadow of the overhead hot air baloon came over. I was hidden in the brush and so stayed motionless. But my friend ran like a rabbit and actually crossed a wide stream running. Hardly got wet.
Say what you will about cigarettes, they kept everyone slim.
Modern medicine has triumphed. I have lost 50 lbs. No dieting.
Lol, what a way to begin the morning.