3a and 4a:
Offer no crap, take no crap.
This reads much like the Code of the West. Not bad - COTW is a great creed to live by and time tested.
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
1. Don't be distracted by silliness.
2. Always have a knife, BIC lighter, small flashlight.
3. Touch no one, be touched by no one.
4. Take no shit from anyone ever.
5. Everyone lies.
6. Watch everything, everything can kill.
7. If it's not yours don't touch it.
8. Pockets are to be used to assist you in life. See 2 above.
9. All guns should be loaded unless being serviced.
10. It is better to seek forgiveness than ask permission.
11. Keep your word, require that of others.
12. Keep an eye on the door.
13. Have a plan, and a back up plan.
14. Never apologize, period.
15. Don't mess with MY coffee.
16. It is better to be liked for who you are than hated for who you are not.
17. Back ups for everything.
18. Know 3 ways to make fire.
19. Fuck Holymen, neccessarily.
20. Don't bother anyone, ever.
21. If you aren't willing to lead, stay your ass on the porch.
22. Smoke em if you got em.
23. Make love to your wife as often as you can, just because.
24. Work continuously, at home.
25. Trust no one.
Yes, the 25 above are Omni-important!
Also missing was "Don't shoot a threat point blank in the face if you can shoot them in the back, at 500 yards". I read that one here recently and kind of took it to heart.