When your grifted mansion’s rockin’ Candace Owens comes a knockin’!
Their grift is deep. Deep and criminal. Criminal and perverted. Perverted and vile. But with their protective fear-founded force fields folded around their decrepit, putrescent, and flatulent souls they will never spend a day in prison or a dollar on lawyers. Perhaps Satan is puffing on the coals of their dedicated rotisseries. I live in hope.
- Black Lives Matter ‘transferred millions to Canadian charity run by the wife of co-founder Patrisse Cullors to buy Toronto mansion formerly owned by the Communist Party’
- BLM Canada in the summer of 2021 purchased a three story Victorian mansion in Toronto to turn into a 10,000 sq ft arts center and meeting space
- The $6.3 million mansion was bought by M4BJ, a Toronto-based non-profit set up by Janaya Khan – wife of BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors
- On Saturday, The New York Post reported that the funds for the arts center, named Wildseed, were provided by Black Lives Matter Global Network
- Cullors was executive director of the group until she resigned in May 2021 amid scrutiny of her $3.2 million property empire
- On Thursday, The Washington Examiner reported that no one seemed to know who was currently running BLM, or managing the group’s $60 million funds
“Tax returns filed by BLMGN in 2019 give an address in Los Angeles that does not exist; when a reporter with The Washington Examiner went to a similar address, and same zip code, a security guard said that many people make the mistake but there was no BLM presence in the building.
An unnamed BLM spokesman told the paper by email: ‘In response to your request for a copy of Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation’s 2020 Form 990, we wish to inform you that at this time we do not maintain a permanent office.’ “