In a comment to Obese Drag Queen in Ballsgown Proclaimed “Fairest of them All!” Mike Austin takes up the challenge issued by Lance de Boyle to elucidate on:
- Rise of Hitler
- Demise of Ian Smith and rise of Mugabe
- Rise of Chavez in Venezuela
- Rise of Pinochet
- Rise of Franco
- Germanic warriors take Rome.
- Overthrow of Ceausescu.
The de Boyle asked, ”What factors led to a particular “revolutionary event”— the outcome? I’m thinking. . . .”
- Extent of depravity in culture.
- Softness of men
- Opposition of traditionalists/reactionaries
- Economic weakness–inflation, shortages.
- Violence of ruling class to control opposition ideas and groups
- Illegitimacy of current rule.
- Weakness in ruling elite. (how so?)
- Weapons in the hands of traditionalists.
Maybe chance is a big factor. “They killed the wrong guy.” “We had a conservative general waiting in the wings.” I no longer care much about day to day abuses and usupations. I’m interested in the end game and the next stage.”
Quite a list! To respond properly would take many hours and many words—too many hours, too many words. It would strain a normal man’s ability to concentrate for an extended amount of time. I should add that such a skill can be learned, but one must have the desire to learn it—like any other skill. In my 69 years, I have met few who have an interest in such things.
Normal men are beset on all sides with interruptions, busyness, children, nagging wives, mortgages, multiple responsibilities, financial issues, and on and on. But by my own definition, I am not a normal man. I will answer your queries in “short form”—let’s call them “drive-by answers”. Some of my answers will certainly ruffle the feathers of many, something I am very good at — a lifetime of practice and all that. Too bad, so sad. So…
1. Hitler is everyone’s bête noire, the worst person in History, a monster of monsters, Satan himself. You get the idea. But—surprise, surprise—there is nothing about him or his actions that had not been done for 2000 years by the Germanic peoples.
Burning people to death, conquering Western Europe, slapping around the French, annoying the Russians, militarism, delusions of world conquest, invading Austria, chopping up Poland, and so on. Even the Holocaust was nothing more than what Protestant founder—and German—Martin Luther recommended be done to the Chosen 400 years before. His “On the Jews and Their Lies” (1543) has this charming nugget from chapter 11:
“What shall we Christians do with this rejected and condemned people, the Jews? Since they live among us, we dare not tolerate their conduct, now that we are aware of their lying and reviling and blaspheming. If we do, we become sharers in their lies, cursing and blasphemy. Thus we cannot extinguish the unquenchable fire of divine wrath, of which the prophets speak, nor can we convert the Jews. With prayer and the fear of God we must practice a sharp mercy to see whether we might save at least a few from the glowing flames. We dare not avenge ourselves. Vengeance a thousand times worse than we could wish them already has them by the throat. I shall give you my sincere advice:
First, to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them. This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians, and do not condone or knowingly tolerate such public lying, cursing, and blaspheming of his Son and of his Christians.”
(Luther did not just hate Jews, he had an astoundingly filthy mouth—his favorite word was “shit”—he was overly concerned with feces—not always his own—and recommended that if a man sins, he must “sin boldly”. No thanks, Marty. I’ll pass.)
Hitler was neither unique nor a revolutionary; he was Germanic. Even his reputation as a mass murderer is wildly overblown. So who then takes that prize? It is Tamerlane (1336 – 1405). He killed 5 percent of the world’s population. Hitler only managed 2 percent, the piker. What a loser. Then why do people use him as the supreme—and only—example of a real bad boy? Take a guess. I know but I ain’t saying. Do your own homework.
2. Ian Smith lost Rhodesia because of sanctions placed on his nation by the US, England, and the UN. The same sort of Globalists who destroyed Rhodesia are using similar tactics to try and destroy Russia, China, and Iran—and anybody who does not agree to US hegemony. Think Athens before the Peloponnesian War (431 – 404 BC). Who won that war? Hint: it was the greatest land power of its age. Who is that today?
3. Chavez was a typical Latin American leader. Nothing new here. Latin Americans since independence from Spain (1810 – 1824) have put in power an entire host of illiterates, mountebanks, buffoons, fools, jackasses, tyrants, and so on. Even the much admired and ballyhooed Simón Bolívar wrote that his favorite habits were dancing and masturbation. “Masturbating Dancers” fairly well sums up any History of Latin American leaders. Latin politics is the politics of the mass, not of the individual. The usual method of obtaining power is the coup, corrupt elections, and assassinations—rather like the US these days.
4. Pinochet was one of the very few Latins who actually did positive things for the nation. He tossed leftists out of helicopters, which was pretty cool. Say, I wonder how many of our own leftists would fit in a Chinook? Asking for a friend.
5. Franco in the Spanish Civil War (1936 – 1939) could have won that war in 6 months. He drew it out so that he could kill as many leftists as possible. He gave Spain 40 years of peace because those who would disturb it were dead. Putin is doing the same, dragging out the Ukraine War to lure in Russia’s NATO enemies, thus the easier to destroy them. There are now yet living 100,000 Americans and Europeans who will within the year find their end in the mud of Ukraine. Incidentally, Ukraine has been the “dancing floor of war” for 2500 years. It is the bloodiest piece of real estate on the planet. Those who were surprised and shocked by this latest unpleasantness are innocent of History.
6. The Germans began their assault on the Roman Empire in 105 BC. There was scarcely any Roman leader who did not make war upon these brutes. But by 476 AD the Germanic conquest of Europe and northern Africa was finished. The Western Empire was now controlled by a variety of Germanic tribes: Ostrogoths, Visigoths, Vandals, Franks, and so on. The Lombards, Saxons, Angles, Burgundians, Vikings, and Normans were all Germanic peoples.
7. The overthrow of Ceausescu was more of a “golpe de pistola” than a revolution.
8. True revolutions are rare. But then historians hardly agree on what a “true revolution” is. A comparative study of the French (1789) and Russian (1917) revolutions will be of little help, as most conclusions reached will be contradictory. But one thing seems clear: revolutions are usually a waste of time, of money, of energy and of blood. The elimination of one ruling class only ushers in another ruling class, usually more extractive than the former. Kill a Louis, get a Napoleon. Kill a Nicholas, get a Lenin. Kill a Batista, get a Castro. Kill a shah, get a Khomeini. Kill a Gracchus, get a Marius and Sulla and Caesar. The silliest phrases in History are “¡Viva la revolución!” and “Power to the people!” “Kill all commies!” makes much more sense.
9. The idea that depravity can destroy a nation is a relatively new one, though it appears in the Bible time and time again but seldom alone. It can be among a number of factors, but in and of itself is neither necessary nor sufficient. Those who claim otherwise never—but never—give any sort of schedule of the length of time needed for, say, wide-spread sodomy to destroy a people and their government. We have no idea how long Sodom and Gomorrah existed in their depravity before God put them out of business. Many claim that sexual degeneracy led to the fall of Weimar to the Nazis, forgetting that many in the Nazi ruling elite were sodomites themselves, Hitler included. Indeed, Frederick the Great (1712 – 1786) of Prussia—later Germany—a captain admired by Napoleon, was homosexual.
10. The “softness of men” is a historical fact seldom investigated by historians, but we see it all the time. This softness is not just physical but intellectual and moral. It is generally a result of warfare where the bravest and the brightest and the most daring get killed, leaving behind the timid and the weak, and the merely clever to survive and multiply their kind—a dysgenic process seen throughout History. We see it most clearly in the effects of World War I upon Europe. This is the real reason Europeans are worthless and bovine today, easily led, easily cowed, and easily indoctrinated. Their best and brightest lay “in Flanders’ fields”.
11. The definitions of “traditionalists” and “reactionaries” change according to the diktats of those in power. I can be one; I can be the other; I can be both.
12. Economic issues alone do not bring down ruling elites, because…
13. …these guys will use all matter of violence to maintain control. But this depends upon the will. If the elites have not the will to use violence, they will lose their heads—literally. Ask Louis XVI. Do our own elites in Washington have such a will? Nope. And after they are occupied with their desired world war, they will lose interest in a civil war. But we will not.
14. The “illegitimacy” of a ruling class does not bring down nations. Most dynasties in History were once illegitimate until they came to power. Had William the Conqueror lost at Hastings (1066) he would have been remembered—if at all—as William the Loser. There would have been no Norman rule over England. He who sits on the throne is legitimate. If you do not agree, then you will be dealt with. Disagree in public—and more and more in private—about the legitimacy of the Biden regime for example, and you will get a no-knock by a three-letter.
15. As for “weapons in the hands of traditionalists”: No ruling class has ever been overthrown by flowers, poets, or pundits. They were overthrown by violence, by “blood and iron”. Our own elites and the globalists completely understand this. Those 150,000,000 Americans with guns are the only thing standing between them and their dreams of global dominance. How to disarm these 150,000,000 is a tricky issue but must be done. This is why the coming global war will be violent in the extreme.
16. As for the vagaries of chance and luck: These are all “Black Swans”, unknown unknowns, X-factors. They cannot be planned for or even assumed. The Greeks called such things a “deus ex machina”; the Romans worshipped the god of Fortune.
17. It is well and good and healthy to “no longer care much about day-to-day abuses and usurpations”. As this point in the game of History and life worrying and caring about this, about that and about the other is an utter waste of time and energy. Don’t concern yourself about things beyond your control.
There is not one thing in my life that depends upon the whims, depredations and depravity of the ruling elites in Washington and Davos. No matter their thoughts and desires for the masses I will ride my bicycles, buy more guns, read what I please, write what I want and let my thoughts run wild. They can all go have sex with themselves—which they already do. Think Klaus Schwab and his well-sodomized catamite Yuval Harari. But don’t think about it for too long.