I CARRY A HANDGUN BECAUSE:
* Evil exists and may confront anyone at any time and any place.
* God exists and expects me to protect myself, those I love, and those that can’t protect themselves.
* When God leads me into such situations, as He sometimes has, He expects me to be prepared, and so I am.
* Self-defense is a God-given, natural, unalienable right.
* To fail to protect God’s greatest gift, the gift of life, is inexcusable.
* My life is worth far more to me, those that love me, and to a just society than the lives of vicious criminals and terrorists.
* The lives of the innocent—friend or stranger—are worth far more to me and to a just society than the lives of vicious criminals and terrorists.
* Three times in my life I have raised my right hand and sworn a solemn oath to uphold and defend the Constitution. I have never betrayed those oaths and never will.
* By carrying my handgun, I honor the foresight and wisdom of the Founders in writing the Second Amendment.
* I recognize that I am the weapon; the handgun is simply a tool.
* Foremost, I am an American; I am a free man; it is my tradition and heritage.
READ MORE, MUCH MORE, AT I Carry A Handgun Because (2018): | Stately McDaniel Manor