« School Daze: An assignment for 8th grade students at a school district in California | Main | The Day Obama'€™s Presidency Died »

May 11, 2014

My Date With A Libdude

steam-coming-out-of-ears-shutterstock_125401367-400x400.jpg

Looking right in his eyes with a serious look on my face, I leaned forward and quietly said, “I cant imagine having to spend more than a minute or two in the presence of a liberal who is talking about politics!” Ahh! KABOOM! There it was. THAT was the money shot I was looking for. - Return of Queens

Posted by gerardvanderleun at May 11, 2014 4:29 PM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

The libtard is a fascist without balls, but he is more dangerous than the fascist with balls in all the same ways that a woman can make herself more dangerous than a man.

Posted by: james wilson at May 11, 2014 5:17 PM

Everything about a person seems different after you find out they are a LIEberal.

A rubicon has been crossed and you can never go back.

I seriously believe LIEberals have mental deficiencies.

LIEberalism isn't on and off like a switch, it variable like a volume control.

Now, it's takes me about 30 seconds to 1 minute to discover how LIEberal someone is.

LIEberalism isn't about politics, it's about character, ethics, and morality.

Posted by: ghostsniper at May 11, 2014 7:56 PM

Right, ghost, it is an Inside Job, except they are hollow inside.

Mark them with a good hard PITF and we can recognize 'em easier.

Posted by: chasmatic at May 11, 2014 9:33 PM

She's kind of an idiot, but she's right, this guy is not unusual. Every leftist I know is seething with incoherent rage under the surface, just waiting to explode out when prompted. They put up with people daring to disagree with them a while, then the pitchforks and torches come out.

Posted by: Christopher Taylor at May 12, 2014 10:54 AM

I don't mind the 'splodie head so much, it helps offset the bills for "free" heating fuel. It's the SMELL when they progressively soil themselves in public.
DISCLAIMER: Yes, I actually DO know some (actual) high achievement folk that dress to the left. I let them in my house. They fight well without resorting to retreat behind mummy's apron when things go south for their intellect. SURE they gloat when they get ME. I make them go out for more ice when they do.

Posted by: CaptDMO at May 12, 2014 3:17 PM

Capt, how can they get you?, they are always wrong.

Posted by: tripletap at May 12, 2014 4:58 PM

Capt: you got more restraint than I do. I avoid socialists, fascists, liberals (oh, redundant) because they waste my oxygen and my time; mostly I keep away from them. When I come across liberals that do not have the good sense to keep their mouths shut I have applied Alinsky's principles and shouted them down or shamed them, making up outrageous claims just like they do. A few I have given a good hard punch in the face. Mostly I stare at them with cold, mean, dead expressions. I have good impulse control, and I always shoot to kill so when I've had enough I just get up and leave without saying a word. Best that way.

Posted by: chasmatic at May 13, 2014 2:39 AM