« Hillary: Because Vagina | Main | Strangely no alcohol seems to have been involved »

May 6, 2014

Monica Lewinsky: Affair with Bill Clinton was ‘consensual'

clinton-lewinsky.jpg

Yeah, right: “Perhaps by sharing my story , I reasoned, I might be able to help others in their darkest moments of humiliation.” - - OnPolitics Hillary? Hillary? Bueller?

Posted by gerardvanderleun at May 6, 2014 9:24 AM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

"The Lewinsky". . finally opens her mouth and spills the details. For the second time!

Posted by: Geo at May 6, 2014 12:57 PM

Sure, my boss took advantage of me, but I will always remain firm on this point: it was a consensual relationship. Any ‘abuse’ came in the aftermath, when I was made a scapegoat in order to protect his powerful position….

These people just really are incapable of rational thought.

Posted by: B Moe at May 6, 2014 5:23 PM

That nasty fuckditch will be a wanton slut til the day she dies.

Posted by: ghostsniper at May 6, 2014 9:02 PM

Their affair was consensual and the only person who should care is Hillary. However most people confuse the impeachment with Monica Lewinsky and the affair and that was not the case. Read the impeachment papers, Clinton was accused of 3 felonies and a handful of high crimes and misdemeanors. The fact that Monica was earning her presidential pads was not the issue. The President, the democrats and the compliant left wing press used the affair to the benefit to make it appear that poor Bill Clnton was being crucified for having an affair. It is also laughable that Monica would say "her boss took advantage of her". The classic "poor little old me" defense that women have used since Adam and Eve. "he made me do it"! The big smiles and warm hugs I kept giving him after I "serviced" him were "forced". I'm just a poor little girl like putty in the hands of the mean nasty men. And they think they are "equal"... Laughable!

Posted by: GoneWithTheWind at May 7, 2014 8:23 AM

Presidents should never put themselves in a position to be blackmailed.

Same with high ranking military personnel.

And of course the moral implications which are vast.

Posted by: mare at May 7, 2014 9:01 AM

Monica would have been better off with a good hard punch in the face.

A world-wide panel of experts has determined from recent survey results that there is more inbreeding in Arkansas than Britain before the Hapsburgs.

Posted by: chasmatic at May 7, 2014 10:38 AM

Seems only yesterday that Monica was just a wee lass on hands n' knees in the Oval Office.

Jim
Sunk New Dawn
Galveston, TX

Posted by: Jim at May 7, 2014 10:45 AM

All these years and she's still carrying the torch for him. She never did marry. (Maybe a case of damaged goods, but there are so many guys these days that are willing to overlook that, I can't imagine it's because she couldn't find a husband if she wanted one.)

Posted by: Grizzly at May 7, 2014 6:59 PM