May 2, 2014
Better Rat Traps and Rats
- Blood & Treasure: the enemy advances Our house has become the contested territory in a four legged combat that bears quite a remarkable resemblance to a classic Maoist People's War, with cat and dog as insurgent and regime respectively.
- Toyota Escapes to Texas - WSJ.com Another engine of middle-class jobs flees California.
- Chipotle Bias: Going after Chipotle is its own industry now. A hundred websites become a thousand, all sharing the same anecdotal tales, with a random smattering of nonsense theories.
- Wikipedia: where truth dies online Run by cliquish, censorious editors and open to pranks and vandalism, Wikipedia is worthless and damaging.
- Thge Final Insult: Graffiti painted on dead whale in Atlantic City.
- The trademark of the Obama years has been the strange reticence to disclose information that we would not normally regard as sensitive or even private. Information on questions like ‘where were you born’, ‘what were your grades in college’ and now ‘what was the president doing on the night a US ambassador was being murdered’
Posted by gerardvanderleun at May 2, 2014 9:59 AM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.
Stalin was able to disappear many people. When asked if there was a drinking problem in Russia, y'know, alcoholics, drunks, bums &c. He replied that Russia did not have that problem.
He was correct; any of those troublesome citizens that drank too much, whoosh off to Siberia. Also queers, Gypsies, free thinkers, hookers, anyone that annoyed him I guess. And they disappeared totally, the records were purged. It is said the Russians killed more Jews around WWII than the Germans did. I believe it.
Posted by: chasmatic at May 2, 2014 12:19 PM
Really, it's quite obvious what went down the night of the Benghazi attack. The Usurper had hung out the "Do Not Disturb" sign. And the White House and State Department staffs, leaderless and in mortal fear that their jobs were about to vanish once their incompetence and cowardice were exposed, behaved as all leaderless bureaucracies: they concocted a monstrous lie by passing around "talking points", with everybody getting a chance to add their inputs and oh-so-subtly evolving the narrative from a crock of **** to a powerful agent that promotes the foreign policy of the USA. And laundering the lie through so many hands and bureaucracies and "equities" that nobody could be blamed for the lie, and all could credibly believe that they themselves were not the liars.
And that "Do Not Disturb" sign? C'mon, you know that too. The Usurper was stressed out, the campaign was getting to him, he needed to recharge, so he was off sporting with his … lover (lovers?). And they knew it at the time, all of them, and were desperate to construct a distracting lie so big and monstrous that it would take attention away from his curious malingering absence.
I haven't got a shred of proof, but you all know what went down, and so do they. And they are terrified, that their own malfeasance and dishonor will be uncovered along with his, and they'll all be dragged down.
Posted by: John A. Fleming at May 2, 2014 9:50 PM
In the evening, Washington time, when the attack was starting in Benghazi, the president was just beginning "debate prep" for an upcoming debate with Mitt Romney. According to "the former Communications Director for the National Security Council, Tommy Vietor," President Obama was never in the White House Situation Room during the entire event.
"What did the president know, and when did he know it?" is a question relating to the ridiculous spin doctoring after the attack concerning the source of the outright lie to the American people that the attack was actually a spontaneous "demonstration" out side the US consulate because of a Youtube video perceived to insult Islam. Multiple witnesses and sources in the CIA and State and Defense Departments have confirmed that they knew it was a preplanned al Qaeda attack almost at its inception.
But first things first. Four Americans died that night with no kind of rescue attempt being mounted - and the attack went on for hours. So the first relevant question is not about the cover-up, but about the president's involvement in shaping events that night: "Where was the president and what was he doing?"
Posted by: Donald Sensing at May 3, 2014 4:03 PM
Post a comment
Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)