March 13, 2013
Wednesday's Stack by Burt Bacharach
- Gorgeous, Little-Seen Photographs Of A Young Martha Stewart As A Fashion Model
- Russian court postpones dead man's trial as defense, like defendant, fails to show
- How To Build A 2,073-Foot Skyscraper
- Epic Fart Battles Of History
- Cold Fury: It's almost over The GOP is very nearly done. Good riddance to them.
- If you're a burglar a full face skull tattoo is probably not a good idea
- Put an End to Spoiled, Wasted Food with This Handy Chart
- What we don't know about obesity could fill a book -- and has
- Enlightenment: It's What's For Dinner The Twinkie defense is just tenable enough to be offered up as an accountability waiver.
Posted by gerardvanderleun at March 13, 2013 2:12 AM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.
What's sad is so many on the right think the GOP has the slimmest future. It might survive as a party, but its going nowhere.
In my opinion, the Republicans in congress should wipe their hands and say "OK whatever you want. We'll abstain but you can pass anything you choose. We'll have no part of it, we won't support you, and we won't agree, but we won't block you. Knock yourself out, its all on you."
Because it doesn't matter at this point, there's no going back. May as well get it over with sooner than later.
Posted by: Christopher Taylor at March 13, 2013 10:52 AM
And Fred on everything
Posted by: Bill Jones at March 13, 2013 2:26 PM
I would agree, but with one change. I would only let them spend the amount of revenue received the previous month. Let Obama be the distributor in chief, and let the Democrats show us how compassionate they are with the funds available. We'll see what happens when the low information voter stops getting their check.
Posted by: Dan Schuller at March 14, 2013 3:17 PM
While the GOP hosts the barking mad neocon whack jobs like Little Linda and Insane McCain, they should lose.
Posted by: Bill Jones at March 14, 2013 8:36 PM