February 1, 2013
Stack of Stuff for Friday
- UN Finally Admits It's The Sun Stupid * Blur Brain
- At Last, A Genuine Pic Of The President Shooting Skeet At Camp David - Blur Brain
- Living Without Laws: Slab City, USA - YouTube
- Grand Central Terminal Turns 100
- Why the Global Warming Agenda is Wrong
- Bullet to the Head and Stallone's Stardom
- Lance Armstrong is a liar, or at least was a liar, though the old motherly wisdom here probably stands: once, always.
- Michelle Obama's Mirror: With OJT Anyone can be a Secretary! Typing optional.
- Art and drones | things magazine
- 50 hours until home: Chinese couple join world's biggest migration - PhotoBlog
- Life of an inner city security guard
- Tree Ring Studies Confirm Global Cooling
- Door. Ass. Bang. Hillary Clinton bids final farewell on her last day as Secretary of State - PhotoBlog
Posted by gerardvanderleun at February 1, 2013 8:06 PM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.
Post a comment
Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)