« "Please make sure your arms, legs, and mouth are in their full duct-taped and locked positions." | Main | The Borderline Sociopathic Boy's Guide To Rugby »

January 5, 2013

There's No "President Hillary" in the Future

1) Her arm in a sling with physical therapy, rebuilding a joint held together with wire and pins.

2) a fall at home in December

3) that caused a concussion

4) a subsequent diagnosis of a blood clot in her head... -- Clinton’s Work Has Taken Heavy Toll - NYTimes.com

Posted by gerardvanderleun at January 5, 2013 11:43 AM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

Thank God for that at least. Whenever Obama makes my blood boil, I think, "It could be worse--the Clintons could be back in the White House."

Posted by: Voton at January 5, 2013 1:13 PM

I'm cynical enough that I'd like to see independent confirmation of (2), (3) and (4) before I agree she's done. Or failing that, other medical problems that aren't highly convenient for her.

Posted by: Rich Fader at January 5, 2013 2:40 PM

Why can't these things happen to Hussein?

Posted by: Fat Man at January 5, 2013 3:27 PM

Did Bill rush to her side? Just wondering.

Posted by: james wilson at January 5, 2013 4:43 PM

"Clinton’s Work Has Taken Heavy Toll".

Nope...Getting drunk off her ass on the public dime in third world discotheques has.

Posted by: monkeyfan at January 5, 2013 5:53 PM

Getting drunk off her ass on the public dime in third world discotheques has.

I thought I saw her trying to grab the pole on stage at Tilac on Soi Cowboy in Bangkok. Or maybe it was someone who just looked like her. And no, I didn't buy her a drink or pay her bar fine.

Posted by: waltj at January 6, 2013 11:12 AM

That might be what tore up her arm. On the other hand, Obama may be slowly airbrushing competitors out of his political future.

Posted by: indyjonesouthere at January 6, 2013 5:19 PM