« Handguns: Revolver or Pistol? | Main | “Anyone who thinks he doesn’t need an AR hasn’t looked into the mind of a liberal.” »

January 4, 2013

Perhaps Something Is Wrong with It After All

weirdhome.jpg
"Is it homophobic to say gay people confuse the living shit out of me these days?
Cowboys and bikers I get, but how did Hasids, Mennonites, blackjack dealers, fine Persian rugs, and those inflatable guys at gas stations make it into the mix?" -- VICE DOs & DON'Ts | United States

Posted by gerardvanderleun at January 4, 2013 7:05 PM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

I wont mock his gayness, I will mock his huge unibrow.

Posted by: Potsie at January 4, 2013 12:43 PM

There's a saying I learned, "At either end of the social spectrum, there lies a leisure class".

I've learned a new lesson: do not support a culture that enables the expansion of these leisure classes.

I'm sorry, but two able-bodied men with way too much time on their hands, engaging in non-serious activities, is a visual, social, and culturul perversion. There, I said it. Our grandfathers, who beat the Depression and World War, and built the modern world we enjoy, woulda kicked the crap out of these guys until they in morbid shame hid their silly fairy costumes in some dark hole, and got busy making something useful of themselves.

Posted by: John A. Fleming at January 4, 2013 1:53 PM

The one on the right is wearing a tag saying "free hugs". But you don't want to be hugged you have to pay. :-)

Posted by: pst314 at January 4, 2013 2:51 PM

...and they're probably the best-dressed couple there. (I'm thinking of the bearded beefcake in heels pushing the bent-up guy in the wheelchair...)

At least they're wearing pants, for God's sake!!

Posted by: Anonymous at January 4, 2013 3:09 PM

...perhaps, in the context of the far (out) left gay community, these two gentlemen are dressed "conservatively"?

(That was me right above...)

Posted by: leelu at January 4, 2013 3:13 PM

And this is not further evidence of the impending end?

Posted by: Fat Man at January 4, 2013 6:43 PM

Whoever believes the popular "Queer Eye" myth that gay men have superior taste in clothes should take a good look at this picture.

Posted by: waltj at January 4, 2013 8:14 PM

But another illustration that the closet is the most important room in the human habitat.

Posted by: james wilson at January 4, 2013 11:46 PM

At first glance I thought the 'guy' on the right was waring stirrups. How apropos. The next question is "How many gerbils does he have stuffed in those pantaloons?"

Posted by: Peccable at January 5, 2013 3:42 AM

Mark Steyn once wrote that if you wanted to see the worst-dressed gay men in America, take a plane. (And take a look at the flight attendants.) Mark obviously hadn't seen this photo.

Posted by: Rich Fader at January 5, 2013 12:24 PM

Wow, now thats putting the man back in Man Country.

Posted by: indyjonesouthere at January 6, 2013 5:26 PM

This might explain how Pelosi keeps getting re-elected.

Posted by: Roger Drew Williams at January 6, 2013 7:41 PM