« An Educational moment from Maggie's Farm: "Where the culture goes in before the name goes on!" | Main | For Fashionistas there really is no bottom »

January 16, 2013

Over the Hillary

Hillary-Clinton-falling.jpg

Bill Clinton: Hillary's "Got Time To Have Three More Husbands":

"She's always been very, very healthy and she has very low blood pressure, very low standing heartbeat. I tell her that, you know, she's still got time to have three more husbands after me. So, I think she'll live to be 120. And I always know that she's thinking about that whenever I'm, you know, stubborn about something, in her constant quest at my self- improvement."

Posted by gerardvanderleun at January 16, 2013 8:18 AM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.

Wait...uh, they're still married??

Posted by: Morgan K Freeberg at January 16, 2013 8:51 AM

I don't know why they're trying so hard, if Hillary is the Democrat nominee, she wins the election whatever the actual vote count was. We've passed the time when the Democratic Party had any honor or restraint over cheating and fixing entire national elections.

Posted by: Christopher Taylor at January 16, 2013 9:29 AM

Uh, yeah, Morgan, they are, technically. We can see Hill is out boozing it up worldwide on our dime, and I've got a fairly good idea what Bill is up to (although not with whom), but yep, they're still husband and wife. Don't ask me why they even bother.

Posted by: waltj at January 16, 2013 9:50 AM

Christopher, maybe we already passed the time when the republicans would nominate a decent candidate worth voting for.

Posted by: Potsie at January 16, 2013 11:01 AM

Cut Hillary some slack. If I had her conscience, I'd probably be drunk all the time, too.

She is starting to look more and more like the portrait from The Picture of Dorian Gray. I don't know if they reversed the polarity or crossed the streams.

Posted by: mushroom at January 16, 2013 12:10 PM

Consider the source.

Has Bill Clinton ever said anything that is true?

Given his record, I would assume that Hillary is in the ICU on life support, and that they are just waiting for the priest to arrive before they turn off the machines.

Posted by: Fat Man at January 16, 2013 12:47 PM

Hillary knew Bill was a snake when she climbed on top of him.

Posted by: Rich Fader at January 16, 2013 2:24 PM

On Hillary running/winning. Is Obama Shaping a New Majority?

If the republicans actually believed in limited government, less spending and more freedom they would win elections. The GOP doesn't believe in those values and neither do the republican voters.

Posted by: Potsie at January 16, 2013 4:44 PM

What Fat Man said. It sounds to me like Bill just took out another life insurance policy on his bride.

Posted by: arcs at January 17, 2013 3:19 AM

With all the juicing Hillary seems to do, we'll see her in a lab jar pee-pickled -er- pre-pickled.

Posted by: Peccable at January 17, 2013 3:54 AM

waltj: "Don't ask me why they even bother."

It's a convenient meme. Provides cover for both of them.

Healthy cardiovascular systems don't protect your liver. Would even the dems vote for a cirrhotic, 69 year old Hillary? Yep! Sigh.

Posted by: Jimmy J. at January 17, 2013 11:41 AM

waltj: Don't ask me why they even bother.

jj: It's a convenient meme. Provides cover for both of them.

Plus it keeps the power consolidated. Since they apparently both live for power, the arrangement suits them just fine.

The Obamas seem to be similar. In fact, they seem like they are imitating the Clintons; the power-couple-dual-presidency shtick that the rest of us found so peculiar really appeals to them. On the whitehouse website they list Michele and Jill Biden as part of "the administration."

I guess it's a Ruling Class thing.

Posted by: Sarah Rolph at January 18, 2013 3:34 AM