September 3, 2011
Intellectual Head Shops
- Ladies! Is your beer not feminine enough for you? Chick. It's, like, uh, beer for girls?
- Is this the "worst decade?" Nah, that would have been 60s into 70s.
- Leaders Helpless As Atlantic Crisis Deepens | God (history to the agnostics and atheists out there) is telling humanity that it's time to get up and go.
- Palin on Polls: "Polls are for strippers and skiers!" Probably the only real thing standing between Sarah Palin and the Presidency is the voice.
- The Seven Myths About Islam [Thanks, Rodger!]
- K-Y will air its first advert featuring a lesbian couple "Serenity NOW!"
- The Racial Violence that Dare Not Speak Its Name
- 'Man camps' spring up in the North Dakota oil fields to provide temporary housing for workers
- Paris, as much as I love Paris, feels to me as though it's long since been "cooked." Its brand consists of what it is, and that can be embellished but not changed. -- An Interview with William Gibson
- Twilight of the Twinkie? You know times are bad when there’s a Twinkie recession.
- "The intersection of 9/11 and money is a busy intersection."
- Beautiful Girls Underwater
- You live in the past. About 80 milliseconds in the past, to be precise.
Posted by Vanderleun at September 3, 2011 11:11 AM. This is an entry on the sideblog of American Digest: Check it out.
May I suggest you provide a warning about the decapitation pics in the Seven Myths about Islam.
Many thanks for all you do.
Posted by: John Lien at September 4, 2011 7:51 PM
Palin: "Polls are for strippers and skiers!"
As a guy for whom the misplaced homonym just jumps out and whacks him in the eye, shouldn't she have said "Poles"?
Posted by: azlibertarian at September 4, 2011 8:16 PM