10. Reduced risk of death from nearly all causes: European researchers suggest that moderate daily intake of red wine (22-32 g of alcohol) has a protective effect on all-cause mortality.
9. Decreases the harmful effects of smoking.
8. Helps to prevent coronary heart disease.
Promotes Prevents blood clot formation. [I was drunks.]
6. Helps prevent the initiation and progression of atherosclerosis (hardening or "furring" of the arteries.
5. Lowers post-meal blood pressure in hypertensive persons.
4. Reduces the risk of kidney stone formation.
3. Moderate wine drinking correlates with a lower risk for Alzheimer's disease.
2. Makes you drunk.
1. Makes her drunker.Posted by Vanderleun at January 23, 2008 8:58 AM | TrackBack