Unlike most Razzie honorees, Bullock showed up to collect the award, dragging a cart of DVDs to hand out to members who she accused of never seeing the dud movie. "Thank you for ruining my career with a very bad decision," Bullock told the group, while threatening to read her dialogue from the role "until 4 in the morning."
Well, ex-cuse me but I almost forgot we were having the Academy Awards today until this eye-candy caught me eye with a grappling hook. I don't know if Ms. Bullock will win Best Actress for The Blind Side this evening but she certainly gets my vote for Best Gown of 2010. If one is going to go out for the evening with a high-table lady, this has everything I like. Now I'll be watching.
Update: The hardest working (but still cute in a fedora) linker in Blog Business, Little Miss Attila, brings us Sandra Bullock Has More Class in Her Little Finger Than Most People Have in Their Entire Bodies:
PEOPLE SEARCH for happiness by complicating their lives to the point of emotional, physical and moral exhaustion. They believe that happiness lurks in the next acquisition, the next partner, the next idea, the next promotion, the next paycheck, the next drink, the next confession at the therapist's, the next desperate attempt to render themselves worthy of their internal vision of themselves as perceived by others. They always pursue this chimera and they always come up emptier than they began.
In reality, happiness is a warm animal that has the following elements, in this specific case, all lined up and working.
1) An absence of rain for 24 hours.
2) A half-dozen fresh oysters from Puget Sound.
3) A shot of Myers Rum over ice.
4) A local amber Microbrew.
5) Prime rib, medium rare, with a baked potato slathered with butter and sour cream.
6) Chocolate cake with raspberry sauce.
7) A companionable companion.
8) A local team that is going to the Superbowl for the first time in its 30 year history.
9) An entire city of human beings that, no matter what their other issues may be, is on the same contented page for the next 24 hours.
10) Cowbells clanging on nearly every street throughout the city.
In the end, it really is just that simple.