Apart from the schedule described below, there will be fewer accidents (due to self-driving cars), fewer deaths due to medical emergencies (Google with its body sensors can predict emergencies and suggest course of action), fewer deaths due to natural calamities (Google would predict tornado course, earthquake warnings and necessary course of action), less crimes etc.
A typical day with Google would look something like this:
1. Morning: Google on your phone wakes you up at appropriate time taking into consideration your morning preparation time, commute time (depending on weather and traffic conditions of the day).
2. Google has already set your water heater before waking you up so that no time is wasted in waiting for it.
3. Google calculates and decides the duration and rigorousness of your workout (needed be you).
3. Google robot brings you breakfast and coffee (depending on your body type, calories needed and medical history assuming you've shared your medical history with Google).
4. After you've finished breakfast, Google will bring your self-driving car to doorstep.
5. During commute, Google on your phone will update you on current affairs or celebrity gossips or sports (depending on your reading habits) After finishing with news, Google can brief you on today's work schedule, history of the people you're going to meet, any birthdays/special occasions of work colleagues.
6. In office, depending on your work, Google can provide contextual and historical data on it (depending on how much information you're willing to divulge).
7. During Lunch, Google suggests dishes you can have and still be within your diet plan.
8. After Lunch, Google calculates how much calories you've consumed and would suggest whether you should work with standing desk or not and for much time.
9. In evening Google suggests movies and places for recreation. If you're going to be out, you can ask your Google TV to record programs for you and set the room temperature in advance.
10. On way back home, Google would suggest which groceries to pick up. With Google Phone, you can now detect which fruits/vegetables are fresh and best to eat.
11. On reaching the house is already at right temperature. You give groceries to Google Bot, which during the day has cleaned up home, and goes to prepare your dinner as suggested by Google Food Service.
End of the day, Google plays soothing music to help you sleep.Posted by gerardvanderleun at January 28, 2014 7:49 PM